Jealousy

The day was amazing. You went on almost every ride including the huge ones. You ate a lot of snack foods and laughed to the point you hurt so much. The only problem was Jimin. He didn't speak to you at all. The bus ride home was silent too. Everyone was asleep.

Taehyung's head was rested gently on your shoulder and Jungkook had his arm over your wait. The two demanded that you sat between them but they fell asleep almost instantly. You smile slightly as you hear Taehyung mutter something under his breath while Jungkook reached out and grabbed at the leg of Taehyungs's trousers in his sleep.

You look around the silent bus and catch Jimin's gaze. He was still awake. You bite your lip and look away as he stared daggers at the boys who clung to you and each other. You glance back up and Jimin's eyes are now closed as he leans his head against the window. Gently, you slip out from between the two boys and pull Jungkook's arm over Taehyung after slowly sliding Taehyung's head onto Jungkook's shoulder. You smile as you look at the two of them then slowly make your way over to Jimin.

"Are you mad at me?" You whisper softly as you sit on the free seat by him. Jimin slowly opens one eye and looks you up and down then sighs as he closes his eyes again. "I guess you are. I don't know why though" You continue to whisper softly as you glance over at Taehyung and Jungkook who were now hugging tight.

Jimin opens both eyes and suddenly grabs hold of your face and kisses you deeply. You then remember everything. The dating site. The daily messages. The incident in the office. The break in. The mug. The coffee. The kiss. Him. Park Jimin.

Your eyes widen as you wrap your arms around his neck and you kiss passionately. The sound of someone clearing their throat sounded from no where and you pull back, blushing hard. Jin was looking in the mirror back at the two of you while Namjoon snickered softly. Jimin holds up his hand and points a rude gesture at the boys.

You chuckle softly and kneel up on your seat to look at the other boys. You look over slowly at Taehyung and Jungkook- Taehyung was planting a sleepy kiss on Jungkook's forehead in his sleep. Your eyes then travel over to Yoongi who was squashed into the corner and had an adorable pout on his face as he slept. Hoseok was laid across a couple of chairs and was sleeping with his thumb in his mouth. These boys were fucking adorable. You turn back around and look over at Jimin who was eyeing you with a smile. You laugh and roll your eyes.

Jimin then puts an arm around your waist and pulls you down to his chest. You bury your face in his neck as you sit on his lap and yawn softly. He smiles and brushes some hair from off your face. You plant a quick kiss on his lips before closing your eyes and drifting off.

You are woken up by the sound of a phone ringing. You groan as you roll over in the silk sheets your were laying in and grab for your phone. You pick it up and see 3 missed calls from Jaila. You groan and pick up after a moment, mumbling a hello.

"FINALLY! Where are you?!" She screamed down the phone at you. You squint as you pull the phone away and look at the time. 3:37am. You put the phone back to your ear and yawn when your eyes open suddenly. You sit up and look around the unfamiliar room then down at yourself. You were wearing an oversized shirt.

"Um, funnily enough I actually don't know..." You mumble sleepily. This grants you a loud screech down the phone. You groan again and pull the phone away once more. The door suddenly opens, causing you to jump out of your skin. Jimin walks in, holding a glass of water, shirtless. You hear Jaila shouting down the phone at you as you stare at Jimin's gorgeous body, completely frozen.

"Oh, your awake" He says softly with a smile. He walks over to you and takes the phone from your hand as you sit completely frozen. "Sorry, Y/N is busy" He said sexily down the phone before hanging up on a raging Jaila. He puts the phone and the glass down before leaning over to you an kissing you deeply on the lips.