Caretaking

You freeze up in the bed as his soft, warm lips meet yours. Jimin pulls back as he notices you not kissing back and frowns deeply.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly as he looked you up and down. You bite your lip and glance down at your phone that was vibrating angrily.

"How come I'm here? In your bed. With you.." You whisper quietly as you study his chest. His muscular chest rose and fell with each breath and his rock hard abs glistened with sweat softly in the pale light that shone through the paper- thin curtains. He chuckles softly, his smooth voice entering you and causing you to shiver.

"You fell asleep and I didn't know where your friend lived so I was going to look after you." Jimin smiled at you proudly. You couldn't help but smile at his kindness as you brush your thumb against his cheek softly. Your smile fades as you spot your clothes in a pile on the floor.

"Did you undress me?" You ask nervously. Jimin blushes deeply in the dark and laughs a little.

"I, Uh yeah. But I didn't look I Promise. Yoongi helped a bit though. I hope you don't mind." He grimaces as he looks away. You quickly cover your chest with your arms and blush. Yoongi and Jimin undressed you. What. The. Fuck. You hated your body as it was without any body seeing it without your knowledge. You unconsciously move away from Jimin slightly but he notices instantly.

"We didn't touch you, Y/N. We wouldn't do that. Yoongi suggested it but I didn't let him." Jimin scoffed a little. You let out a small irritated groan at the thought of Yoongi getting off over undressing you. You slowly look over at Jimin who was looking back at you with pleading eyes. You smiled softly because you believed him. He wasn't like that. You could tell. He returned the smile and reached out to you but retracted his hand quickly.

"Can I kiss you? Like, is it okay? I don't want you think I'm like trying to do anything." Jimin said slowly, frowning. He'd never asked someone if he could kiss them before and it felt new and alien to him. You laugh softly and bite your lip before nodding. Jimin's face lights up and he launches himself forward, grabbing your arms and pinning you down. He smirks as he sets his lips on yours and kisses you passionately. You'd never kissed someone like this before and it made you feel heated. There was a small knotted feeling in your lower area around where your core was as Jimin opened your legs and placed himself between them.

He tilted his head slowly and slipped his tongue into your mouth. You tense up as you feel the wet velvet slip in. Jimin pulls away with a smirk and traces your jaw. "It's just my tongue. Don't panic" He then turned his head again and slowly trailed his tongue across your jaw and down your neck. The small action gave you goosebumps as a light breath escapes your lip. Jimin glances up at you with a smirk as he licks at your neck, greedily.

Jimin then locks his mouth over a part of your neck, making you arch your back and close your eyes tight. He sucks, bites and licks at that part of your neck, creating a hickey. You moan slightly as his hand slowly crawls it's way up to your breath and he palms it softly. You bite your lip to hold in the gaps and moans that he was creating but failed as a few dropped from your lips. Jimin clearly had more plans then just kissing you.

He gently licked your neck again before removing his hand and slid the shirt off you. You blush as you attempt to cover your body up. Jimin shakes his head at you, letting out a low growl of disapproval as he gripped your wrists to the bed again. He then trailed his was down from the mark he had left to your cleavage. From there, the rest was just bliss. His lips found his way to your breasts and he locked on to it like a child suckling its mother. And then his lips travelled further down.