Forgotten

"Taehyung! What are you doing?!" You wheeze our, pushing him back. He stumbles back, eyes wide in shock. You try to sit up in the bed but are immediately bound to stay still by a sharp pain in your side. You gasp in pain and grip your side as you wince immensely. Taehyung leans forward and reaches out to you with a look of worry on his face.

"I didn't think you'd wake up. Maybe I'm your Prince Charming?" He said deeply with a light smile. You'd never heard him speak until now and his voice gave you goosebumps. It was really deep and soothing and had a tone of power to it, one that could submit you into doing anything.

"Why did you kiss me?" You squeeze out hoarsely. You weren't entirely sure why you were even in hospital, let alone why a man you met on a dating site was here and kissing you. You were so confused to how he even found you.

"Well you looked pretty and I didn't think you'd wake up" Taehyung chuckled nervously. You sigh and look down, rubbing your eyes.

"What happened?" You ask slowly. You clear your throat as best you could but it was so dry from not drinking. Taehyung frowned slightly.

"You were in a bad accident. Do you not remember?" He tilted his head to the side slowly and examined you. You shake your head slowly with a deep frown. "Oh. You've lost memories. At least you know who I am" He smiled happily. You sigh and bite your lip, trying to think hard.

Your phone suddenly buzzed by your side and you jump, not realising it was there. You slowly reach over and frown at the unfamiliar name.

Park Jimin.

You'd never even heard of that person. You slowly open his message and frown even more, biting your lip. The boy before your eyes was stunning and nice to look at but you don't remember him at all. Should you? He said he missed you so you supposed you should.

Are you awake yet?I miss you❤️

Are you awake yet?
I miss you❤️

You turn your phone around and show Taehyung the messages. "Who is this?" You ask slowly. Taehyung studies you for a moment and draws in a deep breath.

"He's your friend. I think he was more then a friend though. Look" He reaches out and scrolls down. You turn the phone around and read the other messages. This boy was confessing his love to you and you didn't even know him. You sigh and lock the phone.

"He says he loves me. But I dont remember him.." You mumble slowly. You felt like a part of you was missing but you weren't sure what.

"Remember who?" Am unfamiliar voice says out of no where. You look up and by Taehyung is someone you'd never seen, but recognised. He smiled at you happily with his lips and his eyes and tilted his head ever so slightly. Wait, was that the boy from the messages?

Taehyung looks at you with a slightly worried glance and puts a hand on the boy's shoulder. "I need to talk to you outside" Taehyung whispers softly. The boy shrugs his hand off him and shakes his head.

"It can wait. I've missed Y/N so much. I've got to talk to her" The boy said cheerfully as he turned to Taehyung. You bite your lip and stay silent as you examine the boy.

"No, it can't. Outside. Now" Taehyung said in a commanding, deep tone before grabbing the boy by the jacket and dragging him outside.