Explanation

"What the heck-?" The boy names Jeon Jungkook choked out. Another boy who went by the name of Jung Hoseok chuckled lightly and shook his head.

"Why are you trying to kiss her Jimin?" The eldest of the boys, Kim Seokjin asked with a sly smile. Jimin blushed and looked down quickly.

"I wasn't. I was helping her remember" Jimin smiled at you and shifted on the bed to face the boys. Not a single one looked like they believed him, especially Taehyung. You bite your lip softly and draw in a light breath.

"He's not lying entirely" You gingerly Speak up. Jimin's face lights up and the other boys wear strong frowns on their faces. "I think I knew him but I can't remember"

A bad-boy looking male named Min Yoongi scoffed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Why kiss him? There are literally six other people willing to replace his lips for theirs" He smirked at you. You feel yourself blush heatedly and Jimin shakes his head.

"Hyung- not now please. You've got other girls you can use" A smart looking Male names Kim Namjoon projects softly as he puts a hand on Yoongi's shoulder who grumbles something under his breath.

"What was that, Yoongi?" Hoseok piped up quickly, crossing his arms and turning to face him.

"I said that all Jimin is going to do is what he did to the last one" Yoongi muttered as he stared Jimin down who clenched his jaw. "I'm off for a smoke" Yoongi added before leaving the room and slamming the door.

"Don't even ask. He's a liar whatever he says" Jimin snapped as you opened your mouth. You closed it quickly and picked at the blanket that was laid over you. You sigh as Jimin stands up and walks over to the other boys who were looking around nervously. Jungkook cleared his throat and smiled softly.

"We want to take you out. When you are better of course. You and the seven of us" The boys all turned to him shocked. The door slowly opened and closed behind him and Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Why do you all look like Jungkook just invited her out or something?" Yoongi muttered as he leant against the wall and ruffled his hair back.

"Because he did" Taehyung said deeply and glanced at Jimin who was smiling happily. He was the only who seemed happy about it but one by one, the boys all seemed to like the, except Yoongi.

"You don't have to do that" You smile softly. Jungkook shook his head and walked over to you, brushing your hair of your forehead.

"It's my gift" He bent down to your ear and whispered. The feeling of his breath that close to your skin gave you goosebumps and blush rose up your cheeks. Jimin glared at Jungkook who smiled happily as he walked back over to the group.

The door opened and closed once again and a small woman pushed through the crowd of the boys. She kept her gaze low as she blushed uncontrollably. "V-Visiting hours are o-over" She stuttered softly before rushing out once again. The boys sigh and all slowly leave, saying their goodbyes.

Jimin stays behind for a second and gently kisses you on the cheek before he leaves. Not long after they leave, your phone softly vibrates at your side.

Get well soon beautifulI can't wait for you to come out with us all❤️Remember your mine though

I can't wait for you to come out with us all❤️
Remember your mine though

You blush deeply at the message and feel a strange tingle between your legs. You weren't sure why but that last message seemed to spark something inside you. You and Jimin must have been close for him to say that.

And the picture he sent too... you weren't even sure you were still breathing. Damn this boy was beautiful. How did someone like you end up with a lad who looked like him? Well you didn't know you were with him. That was just an assumption. But he must be someone important.