Release

Jimin:

WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU!You better be ready❤️

You better be ready❤️

Taehyung:
Will you wear something sexy?
Pretty please
For me😋

Jungkook:
I can't wait to see you!
Your so pretty
I missed you😫

Your phone lit up so many times while you showered. All the boys, but Yoongi seemed exited but he still wanted to come along. You laugh as you look through the texts and shake your head after getting out of the shower.

You had already packed all of your belongings and you were just waiting for the boys to collect you from the hospital. You had agreed to stay with Jaila for a while because your parents were currently out of town with work and you hated being lonely. It wasn't unusual that they left so it was a regular thing to stay at your best friends. Your parents had visited you once but they had to leave again pretty quickly because work had been blowing up both their phones.

As you sat on your bed, make-up on, hair dried and dressed, you flicked through your messages with Jimin. You still couldn't remember him at all but you two had been speaking for the whole time you were in hospital. He told you how he was your boss which you thought was weird as heck and how he 'accidentally' broke into your house. You laugh as you look through when the door suddenly bursts open. You look up and Jimin is already pulling you up from the bed.

"Come oooon! Hurry up! We won't be able to stay at the theme park other wise!" He whines as he tugs on your arm. You laugh as Taehyung and Jungkook walk in, smiling brightly. Taehyung noticed your lacy, almost completely see through crop top and his smile widens even more. You wanted to at least please him a little, especially if anything happened between you and Jimin. The two boys grab your bags as Jimin quickly checks you out and drags you to the mini bus that they had hired.

Everyone was buzzing as you climbed into the back of the van, next to Jimin- everyone but Hoseok that was. You could see right through his fake little smile. He was terrified. You stood up and put your knees on the seat, leaning over the back of Hoseok's chair. You smile down at him as he tilts his head up with a frown. 

"Don't be scared" You smile happily. He laughs a little, clearly nervous and pokes your nose before looking toward again. Suddenly, something grabs the back of your jacket and you are pulled back onto Jimin's lap. Your head lay on his legs and you stared up into his memorising brown eyes. He smiled down at you happily and you smile back, blushing deeply. You quickly sit up and adjust your skirt.

"Everyone ready?" Jin shouts from the front of the bus like a mother. Everyone cheers- even Yoongi. He seemed the most exited. The mini bus began to roll forward and we were off. Unlucky for us, it was a few hours away. You lean your head on Jimin's shoulder as he places a hand on your thigh while he holds a phone up with his other hand so you could watch a movie.

As you watch, you slowly feel Jimin's hand creep up your inner thigh. You bite your lip and hope that it's just an accident or he doesn't realise. But he did. Jimin knew exactly what he was doing. You slowly close your legs together, trapping Jimin's hand where it was. He lets out a slight sigh and his hand relaxes between the warmth of your thighs.

You glance up at him and see him focusing on the film so you do the same. You then realise his hand is once again moving. You clear your throat and look up at him when suddenly his lips are pressed onto yours. His hand shoots up and grabs where your underwear laid. You grip your fist in his shirt and pull away quickly. Jimin bites his lip and pulls his hand away. You shuffle up the the side of the bus, further away from Jimin and cross your legs.

Jimin cursed at himself in his head. Clearly that didn't work to help you remember. He sighs and turns off the movie.

"Y/N, sorry I-" He starts but it cut off by a loud honk of the bus. The sleeping boys jerk away with grunts and groans as Jin turns around with a huge smile.

"We are here guys! Get up and get out!" He chimes happily as he jumps out the front of the bus and opens the side door. The boys who were sleeping stir and slowly get up, dragging themselves out. Jimin slowly leaves too, his head hanging slightly in shame. You pull your skirt down as you finally climb out and you all walk to the theme park. Taehyung puts a protective arm around your shoulders and leans down to your ear.

"I saw it" He whispered deeply. His breath gave your goosebumps but it wasn't a good feeling. You blush as you stare down at the ground and wait for Jin to pay for the tickets. As you stand in line, Jimin glances back with a smile and sees Taehyung draped over you. His smile is replaced with a poisonous glare and he looks away instantly.