Escape

You gently run your thumb across Jimin's lower lip as he slides his arm around your naked waist. You lay tangled in the silk sheets, looking into each other's eyes deeply. The electricity that sparked between the two of you never faded for a second. Any fears or doubts you had about this boy disappeared the second he kissed you in that garden.

You plant a quick kiss on his lips before sitting up and reaching for your crutches. Jimin moans and shuffles up to you, wrapping his arms around you. "Don't go. Pleeeeease stay." He whines as he gently bites on your ear lobe softly. You giggle and lean your head back as he kisses over Yoongi's mark which he had now deepened by putting his own mark over it.

"I need to shower." You whisper softly as you gently pull his arms from around you and shuffle mostly off the bed, standing up with your crutches. Jimin slams his body down on the bed with a deep groan.

"Can I help?" He mumbles into the mattress. You shake your head with a small chuckle.

"No, Jimin. I gotta shower on my own." You say softly before limping off to his bathroom, still naked. You hear him mumble something angrily and you stop in your tracks with a frown. "What's wrong?"

"I said that we've just fucked and you still can't let me have that?" Jimin growled angrily. Your frown sets more into your face as you study him. He's now facing the window with the moonlight shining down on his glistening, sweaty body.

"Jimin, I just want to have a nice shower on my own for five minutes. I don't understand why you are being like this." You said softly. Jimin scoffed and glared back at you with piercing, black eyes. You gulp softly as he sits up and faces you. He looks really angry at he massages his hand and glares at you.

"Just go away." He growls at you and stands up to put his clothes on. You sigh and go back to the bathroom for a shower. You wrap up the cast so it doesn't get wet and slide into the shower.

When you leave the bathroom to grab your clothes, a large wolf is sitting on the bed, staring at the door and growling. You shake your head and do your best to ignore it as you grab your clothes. The growls become louder as it moves forward towards you. You bite your lip and slowly slide on your clothes, shuffling back as best you could when you've done so.

"Jimin. Pack it in. It's not funny." You mumble softly. The dog tilts its head a little as you shake yours. "Just go normal or whatever."

The dog then suddenly leaps forward and takes you down onto the ground. You let out a small scream and try to get the large wolf off you. The dog growls and snarls at you as it pins you to the ground. The close your eyes tight as you feel the weight on top of you lessen. Your eyes dart open as a mouth covers your own. You look up into Taehyung's deep brown eyes and gasp as he pulls away with a look of shock.

"What the-? Why are you kissing me?" He asked shocked and confused as he sits up and shuffled away from you. You pant heavily and sit up too, moving away from him slowly.

"You kissed me. You jumped on me and kissed me!" You protested as his face twists up in confusion.

"No I didn't. You were kissing me!" He argues back in a childlike manner. You scoff and brush your hair back softly.

"Why were you on top of me then?" You ask him with your eyebrow raised. Taehyung opens his mouth to argue but snaps it shut quickly a she looks away.

"I- was I a wolf? Before that happened?" He asked slowly. You nod and he looks away towards where the moonlight shone on the wall.

"You need to get out of here as soon as possible, Y/N. I know that your injured but I'll help you out. We can leave now." Taehyung says hurriedly and stands up, grabbing your hands. You try to pull your hands away but he heaves you up instead and slings you over his shoulder.

"Taehyung! Let go please! I don't want to leave!" You squeak as he begins to move towards the main door. He unlocks it as you kick at him and try to wriggle away.

"Stop it, Y/N!" He growls at you angrily. You instantly stop moving around as he swings the door open causing a loud bang.

Then a wolf rounded the corner and growled at the two of you.