Help

Yoongi carried you all the way to his room in silence and gently placed you down on the bed. Even that small movement made you feel dizzy beyond compare. You close your eyes to try stop the spinning but your head began to spin even more doing so. You slowly open your eyes and see Yoongi over in the bathroom, running a bath.

He then goes to the sink and grabs a glass, filling it halfway with water for you and walking towards you. He puts the glass down and gently sits you up in the bed, trying not to make you feel dizzy but he couldn't help it. Every movement was like the world was spinning a thousand times faster. He slowly handed you the glass, not letting go himself as he helped you to drink.

The second you finished the glass, you instantly felt a little better. Your mind was still fuzzy but you weren't as dizzy anymore. Yoongi puts down the glass and sits back, scanning you up and down.

"Can you get undressed or do you need me to?" He asked slowly, biting his lip. You couldn't even get your mind to process that simple question, let alone try to undress yourself. You didn't want him to do it but you didn't want to do it yourself even more.

"You please." You slur quietly. Yoongi smiles slightly as if you did something cute and leans forward slowly. He then grips the bottom of your shirt, helping you to sit up some more and takes the shirt off you. He then continued to take all your clothes off- socks, bra and undies too- and then help you over to the bath.

You were too drunk to care about him seeing you and he was too busy helping you so you wouldn't get hurt. He slowly helped you climb into the bubble bath and sits by the side as you rest your head on the back of the bath and close your eyes.

"Thank you, Yoongi." You mumble softly. Your words were less of a slur now as the bath and water you drank helped you regain your sober mind slightly. Yoongi just nods and grabs you another glass of water to drink. He once again helps you to finish off the glass and places it on the side.

"Do you need help washing?" Yoongi asked softly and ran his finger down your arm. You shake your head and pick up the shower puff and shower gel.

"No, but you can do my back if you want." You smirk slightly and hand him the gelled up poof. Yoongi groans slightly and twirls his finger as an indication for you to turn around. You spin around in the bath so your back was now to him. He began to gently scrub at your back, his other hand on your shoulder, holding his weight up. But the soap made it slippy and his hand slipped, causing him to crash into the bath.

You laugh as he water soaks the both of you and bubbles fly up into the air. Yoongi let out a growl of frustration as he stood up, dripping wet. He then began to strip out of his soaked clothes.

"If I'm having a bath I'm not doing it in my clothes." He smirked down at you. Your mouth hung open as you watched him take his shirt off, revealing his soaked abs and muscles. Then came his trousers and finally his boxers. You looked away when he took them off. He then sat down in the bath, scooping up bubbles to cover his privates and relaxed in the bath with you.