Betrayal

"How the hell did you get my number?" You squeeze out through the phone. You hear him chuckle lightly and your heart fluttered like mad. Flutters was an understatement. Your heart pounded at your chest.

"Your friend gave it to me" Jimin laughs through the phone. You frown and lick your lips angrily. Of course she did.

"Did she really?" You mumble angrily. You hear him hum in agreement and you let out an extended breath. "Right"

"Are you mad at her?" He suddenly asks through the phone. I bite my lip and shake my head then realise he can't hear me.

"No I'm not" I sigh and smile. I hear him laugh a little through the other end of the phone and my heart explodes. Damn, his voice was almost as amazing as how he looked. No, it was as amazing. It was smooth and sexy and gave you goosebumps when you heard it. You gulp and sigh softly.

"I guess you are at work so I'll call you later" Jimin said happily before blowing a kiss through the phone and hanging up. You froze with your mouth wide open and only snapped back to your senses when the tone of the phone beeped obnoxiously in your ear. You slowly put the phone down and blink once. You couldn't believe that he'd just blown you a kiss for one or that Jaila had given him your number.

You opened contacts and added his number to it before dialling Jaila. She picked up after a few rings and breathed heavily down the phone. "H-hello?" She grumbled with a small moan. You pull the phone away from your ear as you hear kissing and moans. You knew what was going on and didn't want to hear it so you hung up instantly and decided to text her instead.

You laid your head on the with your hands on your face and let out a light scream. "Oh my god" You whisper to yourself. Your phone pings with a message from Jimin and you open it instantly.

Jimin:
We can talk later 😘
Have fun at work

You internally scream as you close the app and blush deeply

You internally scream as you close the app and blush deeply. What did your friend get you into? You sighed slowly and decided to take your mind off him by texting one of the other boys.

Hey

Kim Taehyung:
Hey girl 💕
We haven't spoken in a while

It's literally been a few hours😂

It seems like forever
I like talking to you❤️

I like talking to you too
But work is so up my ass right now
I hate it😒

Where do you work?
Bet it's actually fun

At the hospital and no it's not
Especially when I have to do surgery
I hate it so fricken much

Cool😋
My friend works at a hospital too

What's his name?
Maybe I work with him🤔

Park Jimin
He's pretty cool

You freeze instantly and look up towards the door. There's no way he worked here.

What hospital?

Taeka Cancer Hospital
I think
😂
He's like the boss or something

No. Way. Oh my god, you were screwed. The boy that you were flirting with was your boss. Your throat tightened and you shakily grabbed your water bottle to take a drink but ended up pouring loads onto yourself. You groan in frustration and quickly text Taehyung back.

That's cool
Gotta go quickly sorry

You lock your phone and tuck it in your pocket before you pulled out some tissue and wiped the water off your desk. You mumble to yourself as you do so and then head straight for the toilets. Unluckily for you, they were on the opposite side of this floor. You half ran there, keeping your eyes down.

Just as you were about to reach it, you bumped into someone. You dreaded looking up at whoever it was and mumbled an apology under your breath before moving out the way. You glance back and catch a glimpse of the person you bumped into before they walked away, shaking their head.

And of course it had to be him. Park Fricking Jimin. Your boss. You hoped and prayed that he didn't realise it was you as you scurried inside the bathroom and locked the door.