Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV
Ugh...another boring day to handle. I hope this day is more intresting.

I said in my thought and suddenly the door opened and...of course its my boyfriend jimin, ugh i thought it was taehyung.

Stupid jungkook! When i was talking to myself jimin spoke up..

"I'm home jungkook" he said not even looking at jungkook.

'Ugh of course he called me by my name' i said in my thought.

"Welcome back" i said also not looking at him. "Thanks i've gotta go do something" he said and gone upstairs.

I've used to miss the old things we do together, we used to love each other but now we're complete strangers. I don't know why we act like this. We used to...

Have good morning kiss...

Good night kiss...

Saying babe or baby...

Sleeping together...

Cuddle each other...

Date each other...

Take a bath together...

Do everything together...

And even make out...wait no what am i thinking. We tried making out before but it didn't end well so we stopped.

All the things we did together are useless? Whats the point on having a boyfriend if all you've been doing together are useless.

I don't feel love anymore for jimin i feel nothing...nothing at all.

The thing is i love somebody else he's...taehyung.

I don't know why but i felt something that i didn't have the whole time its like when i'm with him my heart beats faster than ever.

But the thing is he has a boyfriend...his name is yoongi. It makes me feel jealous when he's with him.

I would break up...jimin just for taehyung, i think its the best but for now i'll just stick on being jimin's boyfriend...for now.

Jimin's POV

Another day with jungkook which is boring, i wish i'm with yoongi...i said in my thoughts and noticed i'm here at home 

   I opened the door and saw jungkook seating on the couch. He noticed me but didn't say anything so i spoke up.

"I'm home jungkook" i said not even looking at him
H

e didn't say anything for a moment and spoke up.

"Welcome back" he said not looking at me too.

I guess he was thinking that i didn't say babe...i know, i know i don't feel like saying that to him anymore.

It was silence for a moment and spoke up

"Thanks i've gotta go do something" i said and didn't wait for his answer and just went upstairs.

I went to my room, yeah my room not our room. We used to sleep together berfore but we've decided to sleep seperately.

I went inside my room and do what i have to do...

I used to love jungkook but i love somebody else... He is yoongi.

He is very handsome, i wish i'm his boyfriend but taehyung is very lucky to have him. I'm jealous...i wish they could break up so i have a chance with yoongi.

While i was thinking i finished my work and layed on the bed ready to sleep then suddenly jungkook knocked on the door and opened it.

"What is it jungkook?" I said confused

"i just want to say goodnight" he said

"y-yeah goodnight to you too" i said.

He didn't say anything and just smiled and closed the door going back to his room. Ugh what a day...i said in my thought and said to myself

I wish i'm with yoongi... I said and slept right away

Jungkook's POV

I closed the the door and went to my room.

You guys are wondering 'where's the goodnight kiss' well there is NO goodnight kiss cause i don't want to.

I went inside my room and get ready for bed, i didn't take a bath cause i'm lazy. I just went inside the covers getting ready to sleep and said to myself

I wish i' m with taehyung... With that i fell asleep

________

TO BE CONTINUED

So what do you think of my story ?

I'm sorry if the story is bad i just worked really hard in making this chapter

See you in the next chapter bye~