Chapter 25

Author POV

Tae sat on the couch as he kept thinking worriedly about jungkook, while his friends comfort him.

After the incident sehun and Mark left with unconscious bogum as sehun and Mark begged forgiveness for bogum's behavior.

"I hope he's okay" tae said as he kept his head low, his hands tugging on his hair.

"he's gonna be alright tae" jin said.

"give him some time alone for now" namjoon said and tae nodded.

"I Just want him to cause trouble because of me" it's true tae doesn't want jungkook because of a kiss.

"he's just like that tae, he's just being protective that something he loves" jimin explained as tae looked at him.

"have you experienced it...with him?"

"Well at first yeah he's like that but days later it all fades away but now it seems he changed" jimin said and smiled softly and tae nodded.

"shall we go to bed now? I'm sleepy" yoongi said hazily as we chuckled.

"you're right it's getting late let's all go to bed" jin said and everyone nodded.

"we'll shall leave we have dance practice tomorrow" jhope said and everyone nodded and they left.

Everyone is getting to their assigned rooms while tae just waited on the couch.

"you sure you wanna sleep here?" jin asked one more time, making sure tae is okay with this.

"I'm sure hyung"

"if you need anything, you can always knock on my door" jin said and I nodded as he went in his room.

Tae sighed as he layed down, trying to be comfortable but it's no use. Tae can't sleep if the beds not comfortable or no one is there to cuddle with.

Tae decided to sleep next to jungkook even though jungkook still need some space.

Tae went upstairs and twist the doorknob to the room and surprisingly it's open.

When he opened the door he saw jungkook huddled up in a blank with visible tear-stained eyes.

Tae felt bad for jungkook, the bunny boy means alot to tae. Tae sat beside jungkook as he carresssed the boy's hair.

"mianhe, kookie. Please don't do that again you're making me worried, I can't forgive myself if I lose you" tae said as he now started carassing his cheek.

"where is the jungkook I know, the sweet boy that I loved so much?" tears started to form in tae's eyes.

"I love you so much kookie, I hate myself if you got hurt because of me. Please just...dont do it again" tae cried out as tae brought jungkook's hand to his face, leaning in.

Then tae started to feel his hand now carrasing his cheek. Tae looked and saw jungkook wide awake, looking at him softly.

"k-kookie?"

"its not your fault tae, I got too carried away. I'm just worried that you'll get hurt and I don't want to lose an angel like you" jungkook said and layed tae down and their faces close to each other.

"no its not your fault, I should've stopped him but he's much stronger" tae said again.

"no its not"

"yes it is"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"for gods sake" jungkook suddenly pulled them into a kiss and of course tae kissed back.

The kiss was soft but passionate at the same Time and they both felt like their hearts are gonna explode. They broke the kiss and looked at each others eye.

"it's not your fault okay?" jungkook said and tae finally agreed and snuggled his face on jungkook's neck.

"let's not let this happen again" jungkook nodded as he pulled tae closer.

"I missed you so much, even for a second" jungkook chuckled and pecked tae's head.

"I want to show you how much I missed you" tae blushed and playfully slapped his chest.

"but for now, let's cuddle and remember this moment forever" jungkook said and tae closed his eyes.

He was about to sleep but jungkook said last 3 words to tae before going into deep slumber.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

______________

Hey its been so long 😢

I have alot of priorities at this moment and this chapter is all I have and I completely forgot this story's plot that I had to read it over again.

I'm sorry if I got you disappointed and I already feel disappointed at this chapter cause you've been waiting for months and this is all I have.

Mianhe.....