Chapter 20 ⚠️

WARNING: THIS CONTAIN A SMUT READ WITH CAUTION
IF YOU READ IT YOU NEED A BIBLE AND HOLY WATER THANK YOU!

Nobody's POV

I want you right here, right now daddy...

Taehyung whispered and then suddenly jungkook kissed him passionately. Jungkook held taehyung on the waist and taehyung held him on the neck.

Then taehyung started straddling jungkook, his butt rubbing on jungkook's dick which jungkook got turned on. Taehyung started moaning through the kiss which made jungkook turned on even more.

Then they broke the kiss for air and they looked at each others eyes and they reattach there lips again. Taehyung felt something hard on his butt and it was jungkook's dick then taehyung smiled because he successfully got jungkook a boner.

Then jungkook kiss his lips to his jaw to his neck, making love bites on taehyung's neck and taehyung moaned for the pleasure he's having. Jungkook suddenly slide his hands inside taehyung's panties and rubbed his already hard member while still kissing his neck and taehyung moaned deeply.

Taehyung then stood up and sit on his knees and looked at jungkook. "Let me taste you daddy.." He said and jungkook stood up immediately and removed his pants along with his boxers, showing his hard big dick.

Taehyung widened his eyes on how big it is but he doesn't care. He only cared for jungkook getting pleasure because its his birthday he wanted to make it special for him.

He then started licking his tip, teasing jungkook a little bit and jungkook moaned. "Agh~ stop t-teasing baby" jungkook said and taehyung smiled.

Taehyung took the whole thing in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down and jungkook started moaning for the pleasure. Then jungkook grabbed taehyung on the hair and started pushing his head so he can make him bob his head faster.

"Ughhhhh~ like that baby" jungkook said and taehyung bobbed faster as he felt jungkook's dick twitch in his mouth. "I'm-" before he could say it he already cummed into taehyung's mouth and taehyung licked every single cum.

"Mmmm... Delicious daddy" taehyung said and jungkook smirked and pushed taehyung on the bed and started straddling him. Jungkook then removed his and taehyung's clothes "you look beautiful baby boy" he said and started giving kisses on taehyung's chest.

Taehyung moaned from jungkook's warm lips and jungkook started kissing him on his abdomen. Jungkook then kisses taehyung's dick and taehyung's dick is leaking precum.

Then jungkook lifted taehyung's legs and he started licking his hole. Taehyung moaned from his cold tounge and he grabbed the bedsheets. Jungkook is licking more on taehyung's hole about 5 minutes and stopped.

Taehyung whined from the lose of his cold tounge and saw jungkook showing his three fingers. "Suck" he said and taehyung obeyed and started sucking jungkook's fingers.

Jungkook then let go of taehyung's mouth and looked at taehyung before he push it in his hole. "I will prepare you first and this might hurt a little"jungkook said and he nodded and jungkook pushed his first finger.

Taehyung moaned from the pain and jungkook started to push it in and out of his hole slowly. Taehyung didn't feel pain anymore he feels pleasure. Jungkook then added the second finger and taehyung moaned louder for the pleasure.

"Aghhhh~ like t-that d-daddy" taehyung said and he put on his last finger and pushing it in and out faster. Taehyung moaned even louder and stopped when he doesn't feel it anymore and saw jungkook grabbing something in the drawer.

Jungkook grabbed a lube and added it to his dick and he pumped it up and down a little bit. Then he held taehyung's legs and points his tip to his hole. "Ready? This might hurt but it will go away" jungkook said and he nodded.

Then jungkook pushed his dick inside taehyung and taehyung moaned from the pain. He gripped the bedsheets and tears are falling from his eyes. Jungkook leaned down and kissed taehyung.

After minutes of adjusting, taehyung doesn't felt pain anymore so he nodded giving jungkook a sign that he is ready. Jungkook saw and started thrusting a little bit and taehyung moaned for pleasure.

"Aaaghhhh~ like t-that daddy" taehyung said and jungkook kept on thrusting then suddenly taehyung whined that he doesn't feel his dick inside him and saw jungkook lied down.

"Ride me baby" jungkook said and taehyung stood up and he aligned jungkook's dick into his hole and started sliding down. Taehyung held jungkook's chest and jungkook held taehyung's waist for support.

Taehyung started bouncing and jungkook helped him bounce up and down. After 3 minutes of riding, jungkook felt his dick his dick twitch so they changed position and now jungkook is pounding onto taehyung.

"Aaaaghhhh~ d-daddy f-faster" taehyung said and jungkook started thrusting faster. The room is full of pleasure and taehyung is leaking precum and he felt something in his stomach.

"D-daddy i'm c-cumming" taehyung said holding onto jungkook's neck "lets cum t-together" jungkook said and after a few thrusts jungkook cummed inside of taehyung and taehyung cummed in there stomach.

They were exhausted and jungkook removed his dick inside taehyung and layed down beside him. They looked at each others eyes and smiled. "Thanks for the best birthday ever baby" jungkook said and pecked taehyung on the lips and taehyung smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

And that and they fell asleep in each others arms.
__________________________

Hey guys hope you liked the smut!!!

I know its not the best but i hope you still liked it :)

I gotta tell you guys that i have a new story!

Hope you read it and if you read it i will be super happy 😃😃😃

There is no chapter one yet soooo i might do it at night or tomorrow night or next next day...idk

So please be patient and wait for chapter one

THANK YOU!!!