Chapter 17

Yoongi's POV
Taehyung didn't come back home i bet he slept with jungkook after what happened. Jimin is staying with me to keep me company after taehyung comes back for me to explain to him.

I sat on the bed and thought about what happened yesterday what have i done? I asked myself. I actually felt bad for what i did to taehyung he's not like a friend to me he is like my best friend before.

I covered my face to make me remember what i done until jimin came in the room. "Hey you okay?" He asked as he sat beside me. I didn't and just kept thinking.

He sighed "how will you fix this?" He asked and i looked up to him. "Thats the problem i don't know" i said looking down. "He won't even answer my calls or texts last night and he also blocked me" i said

Jimin thought about a plan and his face lighten up when he had a planned. "How about a one last date with him" he said "what?! Thats a bad idea he will splash me with water if i do" i said looking up to him.

"Think about it, you will have the last moment to be together and you can explain to him your situation and besides, the break up will be in a good way not the bad way like last time" he explained.

I thought about it, thinking if i should do it. It will be our last moment to be with each other and i will explain to him my situation, yeah that will work i thought and i look at him.

"Thats a great idea babe" i said smiling at him "thanks" he said smiling back. "But...is it okay for you?" I asked worriedly to him. "Of course, i just wanted for you two to be okay with each other like friends" he said and smiled.

"But how will i tell him? He blocked me and he don't like to see me again" i said "don't worry i'll text him and i'll explain to him so he can go" he said.

"Thanks babe your the best" i said, giving him a peck on the lips. "No prob" he said smiling cutely at me. "Now take a bath you stinky" he said "hey i'm not stinky" i said and grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom.

Jimin's POV

I went and grabbed my phone and go to the living room. I went and searched taehyung's contact number, when i found it i texted him.

(Jimin- bold) (taehyung- italic)

Taehyung

Taehyung?

Taehyung answer me

Please i need to talk to you

I want to explain

Please...

For gods sake please answer

What do you want?

Finally you answered

You better be quick

I'm not in the mood for talking

Look i'm sorry that we didn't say to you that-

I don't want to talk about this topic

I'm going

Wait please

I want you do one last favor

...

Please

What is it?

I want you to go on a
one last date with yoongi

And why should i do that?

Because he deserves a second chance

Look i don't want to date him again after what happened

Please taehyung
he wanted to explain to you everything

He really deserve a second chance please

...

Are you sure you're okay with this?

Yes i'm sure
I just wanted you guy to be okay with each other

Please taehyung
I'm begging you

Fine i'll go

Yay! thank you so much

But...

Hmm?

This will be the first and last date
No more dates after this

You got it i promise

Now i gotta go, i gotta do something

Sure bye taehyung!

Oh and taehyung

?

Please unblock yoongi please 🙏

...

Fine

Now i gotta go bye

I was so happy that he accepted that i run up to go to the bedroom and opened the door and yoongi got schocked. "Hey what are you-" he was supposed to finish but i stopped him by hugging him.

"He accepted to go out with you" i said still hugging him. "Really?!" He asked surprisingly "yes! He said the date will be the first and last date you will guys have" i said breaking the hug.

He then kissed me and i kissed back and after that we broke the kiss. "Thank you so much for the help jimin i love you very much" he said smiling "i love you too now you better get some sleep for your date tomorrow" i said and he nodded.

"Well i gotta go sleep then wanna come too?" He asked "i'll cuddle with you later for now i need to prepare your clothes for tomorrow" i said "fine, goodnight" he said and pecked my lips and went to bed. "Goodnight" i said and gone out of the room.

I was so happy that tae accepted the favor. I hope it will go well tomorrow.

I hope...