Chapter 26

Author POV

1 year later...

"I hope he loves it hyung" jungkook said as jimin comforted jungkook.

"he'll love it, don't think about those negative thoughts" jimin smiled as he patted jungkook's back

Jungkook nodded "i-I guess you're right"

"kookie?!" tae's voice was heard as he got back from work.

Tae is a model from the brand gucci and jungkook is working as a CEO for jeon tech.

Yeah those two are really popular

Jungkook quickly hid the small box in his hands and put it in his pocket as he and jimin acted like nothing was going on.

"kookie!" tae ran and hugged jungkook as jungkook chuckled and pecked tae's head.

"so no hello for me as well? How rude" jimin pouted as tae chuckled and hugged jimin as well.

"hello jiminieee, what are you doing here?" tae asked.

"oh I just helped with jungkook with something but I'll probably go by now, yoongi's missing me" jimin explained as tae nodded.

"you don't want to join us for dinner?" tae asked as jimin shook his head.

"no need Minnie probably made us food by now, well see ya guys" jimin smiled and left the two alone.

"so how was work?" jungkook asked as he hugged tae's waist.

"it's fine, just modeling and stuff" jungkook nodded.

"tae let's go have a date today" jungkook said.

"hmm? Why so sudden? Is bunny in a good mood today?" tae teased as jungkook chuckled.

"I've just heard the views gonna be nice today" jungkook explained.

"alright but let me get ready then"

"sure baby and wear something warm since its cold"
Tae nodded and went to his closet room and got ready as jungkook got ready too.

Their clothes 👇

Whithout the mask and bag👆

Whithout the umbrella☝️

"wow you look so beautiful baby" jungkook complemented as tae blushed.

"y-you look so handsome kookie" tae smiled as jungkook smiled as well as they went to their garage.

"shall we?" jungkook asked as he opened the door of his car for taehyung. Tae chuckled as he went in and jungkook went in the drivers seat and drive to their destination.

First they went to a popular but expensive restaurant and tae seemed to feel quite bad.

Jungkook parked his car and got off and noticed somethings wrong about tae.

"what is it tae?" jungkook asked worriedly.

"are you sure here kookie? This looks so expensive" tae pouted.

"but I wanted to make everything special for our date" jungkook said.

"anything you do is special and plus you already took me to too many expensive restaurants, why not have a change?" tae explained as jungkook thought about it.

"mcdonald's?"

"Mcdonalds it is, let's go" tae said as he grabbed jungkook's hand and led the way.

Jungkook chuckled at taehyung's cuteness.

"you could've told me"

"ehhhh I don't know how to say it" tae said cutely as they arrived in Mcdonalds.

"ill have a-"

"big brekkie burger with hash brown and oreo mcflurry" jungkook continued as tae playfully punched his arm.

"how'd you know" tae pouted as jungkook chuckled.

"you've been ordering them every single time we went to mcdonald's" jungkook explained.

"you know me too well" tae smiled as jungkook smiled back.

After they ordered they ate and talked about something like normal dates do.

"anyways, after this I have to show you something at the park" jungkook said as tae nodded.

"what will you show to me kookie?" tae asked.

"secret" jungkook teased as tae pouted and continued eating his oreo mcflurry.

They finished eating and went straight to the park and stood in the green grass as they looked at the beautiful dark sky with a full moon.

"is this what youre gonna show me? Aww thanks kookie, you know I love beautiful views" tae said.

"not as beautiful as you" they both looked at each other as tae blushed.

"aish as cheesy as always" tae said as jungkook laughed.

"do you remember that we acted like kids and chased each other around?" jungkook asked, smiling.

"yeah people looked at as like were crazy and do you remember we have a food fight  while we're having a picnic? Its so fun" tae chuckled at the memory as jungkook nodded.

"yeah I love those memories with you" tae blushed again as jungkook held both tae's hands.

"tae...im so happy that in the end we're at each others arms, it's hard at first but I'm glad that I've come this far with you. I'm so happy that you didn't forget the memories we did together...im so happy that I called you mine and now I want to take our relationship further..." jungkook said as he grabbed the box in his pocket as he kneeled down.

Tae's heart beats fast, he couldn't believe its gonna happen.

" k-kookie..."

"will you do the honors and be as my partner in crime, as bestfriend, and as husband forever until death comes in our way?" jungkook asked as he opened the box showing the ring as tae gasped.

Tae nodded as tears fall from his eyes.

"yes kookie! I will!" jungkook smiled as he grabbed the ring and inserted it in tae's ring finger and they both hugged.

"I'm so happy that I'll be finally yours forever" jungkook said as tae is still crying.

"i-I love you so much kookie..." tae sobbed.

"i love you too tae bear always and forever..."

_________

I felt so bad that I didn't update for so long 😢
I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long it's my fault 😢

I'll try to make the next chapter special since its the last chapter.

Again I'm sorry to keep you waiting, have a nice day