Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV
So jungkook basically kicked her butt after she texted me the other day goo for her. Anyways, after one week i basically got ready for jungkook's birthday today which i'm excited.

So basically today me and kookie will have a dinner date, a party with my other friends, and the last gift is a surprise you'll see.

Good thing jungkook got called by his father today so he will come back at 3:00 which is great cause our dinner date will be at 6:00 and the party will be at 8:00 and the surprise gift will be at 10:00 so i have time to get ready in the afternoon.

I'm with hoseok today at the mall grabbing some stuff and clothes. "How about this?" I asked him as i look at myself in the mirror "its great" hoseok said and i smiled "great i'll take it" i said as i change back to my clothes and paid for it.

"I cant believe you quit your job just for him" he said feeling sad "sorry hoseok i'll make sure to come" i said smiling "you better be i'm feeling lonely there you know" he said punching my arm lightly and i chuckled.

As we are passing by i found the store i was looking for. "Wait hoseok i need to buy something here" i said and he nodded. After i bought something i went back to hoseok.

"Damn he'll sure love that" hoseok said winking at me "w-whatever its 2:30 i need to get ready" i said and he nodded and we get home

-skip to home-

I went home and hoseok went back to his new house which jimin gave to him his house. I hid the surprise present for jungkook at the closet.

Anyway, i finished dressing up and i looked myself in the mirrored and smiled jungkook will love this i said in my thought.

(A/n: without the backpack and face mask)

While i was looking at myself the doorbell ranged. I quickly grabbed my stuff and went to the front door. I opened the door seeing a smiling jungkook at me and damn he look hot.

(A/n: without the face mask and bag)

"You look great today baby" he said as he holds my waist. "I need to look good today for kookie's birthday" i said as i pecked his lips. "I'm glad your ready, shall we?" He said as i giggled and nodded.