Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I was heading to jungkook's parents house its 30 mins away from me and yoongi's house, good thing i have a car.

While i was driving, i was thinking what happened to them did they break up or something i said in my thought.

Cause if they do break up i will be so happy i said in my thoughts smiling a little bit.

Don't get the wrong idea but i've liked jungkook for a long time since the time we met each other. But the thing is i always make wrong choices.

~flashback~

"Taehyung can you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi said while holding my hand

I thought about it a little bit and answered "y-yes"

Yoongi eyes sparkle and embraced me

I didn't do anything and i just let him hug me then suddenly, he broke the hug and suddenly kissed me in the lips.

I was surprised and didn't kiss back i just let him kiss me

Then i saw the most horrifying to see...jungkook. His happy face became sadness and jealousy. He walked away and a single tear drop dropped on his face

Yoongi breaked the kiss and said "i love you" i just smiled a little bit and thought about jungkook. His bunny smile makes me so happy but then he cried because of me.

"What have i done" i said in my thoughts

~end of flashback~

I remembered what happened years ago, it makes my hurt seeing my kookie cry because me, a tear dropped on my face and i removed it no not this year taehyung...this time make right choices for kookie i said in my thought.

While i was thinking, my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it was jungkook and i answered it.

Taehyung:
Hey kookie whats up?

Jungkook:
Oh hey tae i was just wondering if your coming over

Taehyung:
I already told you yeasterday yes, i'm coming and i'm almost there

Jungkook:
Ok hyung see ya

He said and we ended the call. After 30 minutes of driving i arrived at jungkook's place.

I parked the car and gone out, i head to the front door, i took a deep breath and knocked. Someone opened the door and it was jungkook.

"Oh hyung i'm glad you came" he said with a smile

"i don't want my kookie to be lonely" i said and he chuckled.

"Come in hyung" he said, giving way for me to come in.

I came in and my mouth dropped, i was amazed by jungkook's house its all modern and fancy.

Damn i didn't remember kookie told me that his family are rich i said in my thoughts.

(A/n: Oh by the way jungkook's parents are on work)

"Are you surprised hyung?" He asked

"y-yeah i didn't remember this is how rich you are" i answered.