Chapter 4

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN A BIT SEXUAL READ WITH CAUTION ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jungkook's POV
I rushed out of the cafe, leaving taehyung confused. I don't know the reason why i got mad.

Wait...don't tell me i got jealous?! I said in my thoughts and put my hand on my hair.

I don't know why i got jealous maybe its the guy hugging taehyung...no it can't be.

Stop thinking about him jungkook...you have jimin, again you have jimin i said in my thoughts and quickly rushed back to my house.

When i got home i opened the door and got inside and locked the door. I took off my shoes and went to the living room.

When i went to the living room i didn't see jimin cause he usually hangs out here so i started calling him.

"jimin-ah" i said and no answer.

I started to look all over the house and start calling him again.

"jimin-ah where are you?" I said and still no answer. When i went to my bedroom i saw a note on my bed. It said...

Dear jungkook,
I just went out for a bit since you went somewhere
If you need me i'll be home at 9:00 since i'm going to jin's place
I'll see you later...i guess
                                                From: jimin~

I sighed since he didn't say 'i love you' or even say 'come pick me up at jin's place' i felt like i don't have a boyfriend.

I felt like i have a roommate who just hangs out on my place. It really annoys me so much.

"why did i even have a boyfriend in the first place" i mumbled to myself and layed at my bed.

(P.S. Its already night time)

I didn't eat dinner since i lost my appetite. I just looked up the ceiling and thought about...taehyung. I remembered his pink hair, beautiful brown eyes, beautiful facials.

Everything about him is amazing, i just wanna be with him all day.

I want to see his cute boxy smile all day and that body tho damn...what are you doing jungkook?! Stop thinking about that! I said in my thoughts and suddenly felt something tight in my pants.

He looked down and saw a bulge on his pants.  "shit...now its time to take care of you" i said and went to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I removed my pants along with my boxers.

I grabbed my member and start pumping up and down. I was moaning softly and thought about taehyung.

"ta-taehyung" when i thought about him i start pumping it really fast and i was a moaning mess

"aaahhhh~ t-taehyung". I was pumping and pumping until i came on the floor.

I cleaned myself put back on my pants along with my boxers and went back at my room. While i came back my phone started ringing.

I checked the caller ID and it was namjoon and i answered it.

Jungkook: hey hyung whats up?

Namjoon: oh hey jungkook i was wondering if you could go to me and jin's anniversary on saturday?

Jungkook: sure i can go

Namjoon: thanks man oh and tell jimin too

Jungkook: sure i'll tell him

Namjoon: okay see u on saturday

Jungkook: hyung wait!

Namjoon: what is it kook?

Jungkook: is tae coming?

Namjoon: oh yeah he said they'll be coming

Jungkook: thanks hyung bye

Namjoon: no prob see ya

Then namjoon end the call. Jungkook felt happiness inside him since tae is coming to their anniversary but also sad cause suga is gonna be there too. So he sighed and layed on the bed

"I missed you already..."

"Taehyung..."

He said and he slept.

_______

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry about the late post i have school to handle
Hope you like it especially 'that' part
See ya~