Chapter 22

(do not play the music yet)

Author POV

"I finally found you babe"

Jungkook's eyes widened and looked back at taehyung. Taehyung widened his eyes when he heard that line and a tear dropped in his eyes.

He quickly got up and went upstairs but before he could go up, jungkook grabbed his wrist.

"t-tae, I-its not-"
"don't fucking touch me jeon" Taehyung said trying to get out of his grip.
"but t-tae i-"
"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Taehyung said and slapped jungkook on the face and went upstairs and smashed the door.

Jungkook got down to his knees and starting crying. He looked back to the girl, who was shocked and got up looking at her angry.

"who the fuck are you?!" jungkook said and got up to her.
"you fucking ruined anything!" he said and grabbed her arm.
"h-hey l-look I-I'm n-not-"
"I don't even fucking know you faggot" he said making his grip tighter and the girl started to cry in pain.

"now I'll make you regret it" he said about to throw her a punch but someone stopped him.
"jungkook stop!" jhope said and pushed him. Jungkook landed on his butt and looked at jhope angrily.

"why the fuck are you helping her out?! Don't you see she ruined everything!" jungkook said, got up and tried to hit jhope but jin stopped him.

"jungkook that's enough!" Jin said trying to hold jungkook down and the rest of the members came to help too.
"how dare she call me babe even though I didn't know her!"
"because-"
"because what!? Tell me!"

"because she is my girlfriend okay!"

Jungkook softened out and got down to his knees again and cried. The other members looked at jhope confused and annoyed.

"what the fuck jhope?!" yoongi said.
"hehe...look I'll explain" jhope said and they all got to the living room. Jhope explained how they mat and the other members sighed in annoyance.

"how come you didn't tell us?!" namjoon said crossing his arms.
"you know how tae gets sensitive to this kinds of things!" yoongi said.
"sorry guys I was supposed to tell you last night but I got drunk and forgot to tell you guys" jhope said scratching his neck.

"aish you better say sorry to jungkook and taehyung" jimin said.
"no, I'm the one who is sorry because I didn't notice that my boyfie is him" the girl said.

"it's okay I forgive you, what's your name anyway?" jungkook said
"I'm joy, nice to meet you" joy said smiling. Jungkook smiled back and faded immediately and remembers taehyung.

"kook, maybe you should work things out with taehyung" jin said
"I'll try" jungkook said and went upstairs. When he came to there shared bedroom, he heard cries inside. Jungkook sighed and went inside.

"baby?" jungkook said and saw taehyung laying down, curled into a ball. Jungkook sat at the side of the bed, looking at him.

"j-jungkook?"
Jungkook hummed in response.
"am I not good for you?"
Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden question.
"why do you think that baby?" jungkook said and payed down beside taehyung and put his arms on his waist.

Taehyung looked at jungkook
"cause I always think that you are too good for me. You are handsome, you are rich, you are popular. I always think that I'm not too good for you. Am I just a toy?" Taehyung said starting to cry.

"im not using you as my toy baby, you mean the world to me. I never really want to hurt someone precious as you" jungkook said removing taehyung's tears away.

"then who is she?"
"maybe jhope could explain to you cause I already know the truth"
Taehyung looked down for a moment and looked back to me.

"do you really mean everything you said?"
"of course, you are the one I love after all" jungkook said and pecked taehyung's lips.
"I love you tae baby"
"love you too kookie"
Jungkook smiled "let's go downstairs now baby" jungkook was about to get up but taehyung stopped him.

"let's stay cuddled like this" Taehyung said and jungkook smiled and embraced him tighter.
"alright, anything you want"
"kookie?"
"hmm?"
"could you sing for me?" Taehyung said and jungkook smiled and nodded.

(try to play the song now☝️)

Nareul saranghaneun beobeun eolyeobji anhayo

Jigeum moseub geudaelo nareul kkok anajuseyo

Uri najungeneun eotteohge doeljin mollado

Jeonghaejiji anhaseo geuge naneun johayo

Namdeuri mworaneun ge mwoga jungyohaeyo

Seoroga eopseum juggessneunde mworeul gominhaeyo

Uri hamkke deo saranghaedo doejanhayo

Nega dareun sarami johajimyeon

Naega neo eopsneun ge igsukhaejimyeon

Geuttaega omyeon geuttaega doemyeon

Geuttae heeojimyeon dwae

Jungkook finished singing and saw taehyung sleeping and jungkook chuckled at his cuteness. He kissed his forehead and looked at him one last time.

"good night baby" he said and fell asleep