Chapter 24

"truth or dare"

Author POV

Everyone rolled their eyes and jimin scoffed.

"come on its a fun game!" jimin whined.
"no its not, any more ideas" namjoon said looking at everyone.

Bogum smirked cause a game popped in his head that will surely get taehyung away from his boyfriend.

Bogum raises his hand and he got everyone's attention.

"what do you have bogum?" hoseok asked.
"we close all the lights and we have to kiss someone without us knowing"
Bogum explained.
"finally, nice game bogum"
Bogum smiled and jimin pouted but yoongi comforted him.

"what if someone cheats?" Taehyung asked and bogum smirked at him.
"we will wear blindfolds just in case" bogum winked at taehyung but taehyung ignored him.

"oh yeah, so that the game will be fun if we scramble around so that we don't know where is your boyfriends" bogum said and everyone nodded.

Everyone stood up and got their blindfolds. Jungkook on the other hand, saw bogum smirk at him and jungkook knows he's up to something.

Jungkook just ignored him, for now and put on his blindfold.

"so who's gonna close the lights?" yoongi asked.
"me cause I'm the one who thought about this game" yoongi glared at bogum cause he already hates his bratty attitude.

Everyone had already put on their blindfolds and bogum stood by the light switch.

"everyone, SCRAMBLE!" bogum exclaimed and everyone scrambled, bumping into one another.

Everyone has been at their spots and bogum closed the lights.

"the smooch is starting...now!" everyone find their loved ones except to the ones who doesn't have one.

"joonie! Where are you?" jin kept on tapping things to find namjoon.
"over here!"
"where exactly?!"
"I don't know!" jin groaned in frustration and kept looking around.

Jungkook and taehyung are having a hard time finding each other. But, bogum just smirked and went to taehyung without a blindfold.

Bogum pulled taehyung to a kiss deeply as taehyung tried to push him away.

Taehyung knows that, that isn't jungkook cause he knows how does jungkook kiss him. Taehyung has no idea who is kissing him.

Jungkook groaned as he still can't find taehyung.

"where are you tae?!" jungkook exclaimed and he heard muffling sounds.

"j-jungkook--mmf--h-help me!" Taehyung tried to scream but bogum bit his lip to stop talking.

Jungkook had enough as he took off his blindfold and opened his lights as he saw bogum kissing his taehyung.

Jungkook clenched his fist as he punched bogum really hard and bogum fell on the floor.

Jungkook kept on punching him cause he want him dead for what he did to taehyung.

Everyone removed their blindfolds and saw what's happening. Yoongi and namjoon tried to pull jungkook away or bogum might be dead.

Sehun and Mark went up to bogum, helping him out ss jungkook kept on raging wanting to punch bogum really hat.

"LET ME GO! LET ME KILL HIM!" jungkook screamed as namjoon and yoongi tried to hold him on.

"calm down jungkook, it's just a game" namjoon said as jungkook turned more furious.
"NO ITS NOT! I SAW THE WAY HE KISSED HIM LIKE HE WANTS TO RAPE HIM!" jungkook shouted as he was pushing both of them.

Meanwhile, jimin checked if taehyung's okay and taehyung just nodded but he's not okay seeing jungkook like this.

Bogum chuckled "you're right, I want to fuck him so bad. How did you know?" bogum smirked as jungkook got really really mad.

Namjoon and yoongi are already having a hard time holding him as jin and jhope come to help.

"I was planning to carry him to the bedroom to fuck him but you ruined it" bogum smirked
"stop it already bogum" Mark said.
"you're making it worse!" sehun said.
"I don't fucking care!" bogum said and jungkook had enough.

He put all his strength to let go and he escaped everyone's hold and punched bogum again.

Taehyung widened his eyes and got up and went to jungkook to stop.

"jungkook please stop!"
"not now tae! I need to teach him a lesson" jungkook exclaimed as taehyung kept on tugging him.
"please stop, I'm begging you!" Taehyung said and jungkook ignored.

Taehyung already cried, still tugging on jungkook's shirt.

"don't do this kookie"

Jungkook stopped as he remembered what happened in the past.

Jungkook kept on beating up the boy who sexually harrased taehyung and he doesn't like it.

"how dare you lay a finger on him!" jungkook said as he kept punching the boy.

"kookie please stop!" Taehyung tugged on jungkook's sleeve
"I'm not going to stop until he's dead!" jungkook said as he punched the already unconscious boy.

"please stop, he's already unconscious" Taehyung kept on begging but jungkook won't even buj.

Taehyung kneeled as he started crying as jungkook kept on punching the guy.

"don't do this kookie"

Jungkook heard the poor boy's voice as he stopped and looked at him. Taehyung is trembling in fear as jungkook felt guilty for not listening to him.

Jungkook hugged taehyung and taehyung nuzzled his face on his chest.

"please don't do that, I'm scared of you suddenly getting hurt"
Jungkook sighed as he kisses his forehead and taehyung relaxed.

"I'm sorry tae, I didn't know what. Came up to me. I just hate seeing you hurt" jungkook looked at taehyung in the eyes and taehyung smiled.

"it's okay kookie and don't worry I'm already safe in your arms"

-end of flashback-

Jungkook gave up as everyone sighed in relieve as bogum is already unconscious. Jungkook looked down as he went upstairs.

"k-kookie are-"
"can you leave me alone for now tae?" jungkook said not looking at him and taehyung nodded and he heard the door close.

'I hope you're okay kookie...'

_____________________

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late update somethings came up lately.

I hope you're not disappointed 😥

Anyways this story is almost gonna end soon, I'm sorry