Chapter 23

Author POV

After the next day, jungkook woke up by the light shining through his eyes. He squinted his eyes and saw his angel beside him.

He smiled and kissed his forehead and caressed his cheek. After a few minutes, taehyung woke up.

"kookie~" Taehyung pouted and jungkook cooed at his cuteness.
"morning baby" jungkook smiled and pecked taehyung's lips.
"morning kookie"
"let's eat breakfast, shall we?"
Taehyung nodded and the both of them washed up.

While they are finished, they went downstairs and saw all of their friends.

"morning guys" Taehyung said and everyone greeted.
"so did you guys made up?" jin asked worriedly.
"yeah everything's back to normal" jungkook said and kissed taehyung's forehead.

"I'm glad, come on everyone let's eat" jin said and everyone gathered. Once everyone is gathered he saw the girl from yesterday and got mad.

"hey lady, you better watch out flirting with my boyfriend or else your dead" Taehyung said angrily and jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

"hey don't talk to her like that tae!" jhope said while holding her waist.
"he said babe to jungkook and I don't like it, hmp!" Taehyung then crossed his arms and looking at them darkly.

"chill tae, thats jhope's girlfriend"
"I don't care i- wait what?!" Taehyung got shocked and looked at them.
"are you serious?!" jhope nodded.

Taehyung stood up and punched jhope on the arm (not too hard) and went back to his seat.

"hey what was that for?!"
"that's not for telling me earlier" Taehyung said and the both of them glared at each other.
"alright thats enough and eat!" jin shouted and the both of them got scared and eat.

"so what's your name lady?"
"I'm joy nice to meet you" joy smiled.
"I'm taehyung" Taehyung smiled back.
"I'm sorry for mistakining your boyfriend with mine"
"it's okay, it's just a misunderstanding"
"says the guy who cried and thought jungkook is a cheater" yoongi said and everyone chuckled.
"hey!"

After finish eating, they all gathered to the living room.
"hey jin hyung, is it alright to bring my friends over to hangout?" jhope asked while texting on his phone.
"sure, as long as they didn't make a mess" jin said and jhope nodded.

It was an awkward silence until taehyung broke it.

"so how did you guys met?"
Jhope blushed and joy chuckled.
"we met at dance class and I fainted and he brought me to his place. I felt a lot of better because of him. He then suddenly kissed me and said" I want you" and I gave into him" joy explained and laughed while jhope is blushing madly.

"you just met and fucked her already, gross" jimin said laughing madly.
"he couldn't stop his horny dick to himself" yoongi said and jimin laughed really bad.
"s-stop! I-its called love at first sight okay?!"
"you mean love at first fuck" jungkook said and taehyung laughed.

"alright, alright leave the horse alone" namjoon said
"ugh thank god" jhope said and his face and joy chuckled and kisses his cheek. While we they are talking someone knocked on the door and taehyung opened it.

"jhope my man i- well hello there cutie" the man winked and taehyung looked at him in disgust.
"I didn't know a cutie like you be friends with jhope" the man said and got closer to taehyung.
"how about we have a little fun" the man said and their faces are so close to each other.

Suddenly jungkook pulled taehyung to him and glared at that man.
"one single touch and your dead" jungkook said darkly and the man put his hands up in defeat.

"aye man l better watch out for jungkook he's pretty scary when you made him mad" jhope said and his friends nodded. The guys went in and went to the living room.

"guys meet Mark"

"hello everyone"

"hello everyone"

"this is sehun"

"im oh sehun, nice to meet you"

"and this is bogum"

"hello..."

"guys my friend jin, namjoon,yoongi, jimin, jungkook and taehyung" jhope introduced them.
"hi taehyung I'm bogum" bogum wanted to shake hands but jungkook refused.

"I'm sorry but he won't accept the handshake" jungkook said possesively and taehyung chuckled at his possessiveness.

"alright let's play a game guys" namjoon said
"what should we play though?" joy asked and all of them thought and jimin had a great idea popped in his head.

"let's play...

"truth or dare"