Chapter 15

Hey guys i wish you still love this story :)

And i hope you still liked my other story ying and yang

And by the way do you like the new cover of the story? I put hard effort on that
_____________________________________

Am i even worth for him?

Taehyung's POV
I just sat there crying a little bit and looking at them why am i feeling like this? I thought. I know i have a boyfriend but there is something more about jungkook like he is the one for me.

After watching them being clingy and stuff, i sighed and got up and walk towards the exit of the carnival not wanting to watch those 'couple' again.

Jungkook's POV
I can't believe me and my old friend lisa bumped into each other at the bathroom. "I can't believe we found each other at the bathroom, are we meant to be?!" She said laughing.

"Sorry i got eyes for my guy" i said winking "oooooh jimin i haven't seen him since ages, where is he?" She said looking at people to find jimin. "About that..." I said "hmmm?" She questionably hummed.

"We broke up" i said and looked at her with a shocked face. "What?! But why?" She said shocked "well we don't love each other anymore and besides he loves someone else and i love someone else too" i explained and her expression becomes sad.

"I'm sorry to hear that" she said sadly "its okay i've already moved on" i said smiling. "So who is this new guy?" She asked smirking at me.

"Well his name is kim taehyung and he has silver hair and beautiful brown eyes and-" i was cut off by her "isn't that guy walking towards the exit holding a bunny plushie?" She asked pointing at that guy.

I squinted my eyes to where she is pointing and i was shocked, it was taehyung and is he crying? I became worried and excused myself. "Yeah thats him and i have to go i think he has problems of something" i said "its no problem see you next time then" she said and i nodded and we've gone to separate ways.

I walked fast to catch up to him and i felt hurt seeing him in this state. "Tae!" I shouted and he ignored it. I got to him and grabbed his wrist and he looked at me sad.

"Oh its j-just you k-kookie" he said stuttering "why are you crying, are you okay?" I asked worriedly "i'm not crying" he said lying to me. He has red eyes and tear marks on his face.

"Don't worry i-i'm f-fine kookie, go meet your 'girlfriend' before she gets worried" he said and i was shocked girlfriend?! I thought. I will never like her more than that and i know i'm bi but she is not my type.

I thought about what he said and smirked is he jealous? I asked in my thought and hugged him and whispered on his ear. "Is my baby jealous?" I asked sarcastically and smirking.

"W-what n-no i'm not j-jealous!" He said "and besides i-" and before he could stop him, i kissed him on the lips. He was shocked but kissed back and i put my hands on his waist.

We stopped and looked at each other's eyes and he blushed. "Maybe a little" he mumbled and i chuckled. "She is just my old friend at my old school in busan" i explained to him and he was shocked "oh" he said.

I chuckled and caressed his cheek and smiled at him. "You know that you'll always be the one for me even if you have a boyfriend" i said and he smiled "i know" he said smiling back.

"Come on, i reserved a restaurant for the both of us" i said and he nodded and exit the carnival still holding his plushie.

(Skip to the restaurant)

Taehyung's POV
After making out (in a good way not the dirty way) we arrived at the restaurant and we headed to the receptionist. "How may i help you?" The receptionist said (in french accent)

"i reserved named jeon jungkook" jungkook said and the receptionist looked through his book and nodded. "Come with me please" he said escorting us to our table.

We sat and we ordered our food. After we ordered our food i looked at how fancy this place is. "You know you didn't have to be this fancy dinner" i said and he chuckled "so what its only for you and besides i'm rich" he said smiling and i chuckled.

While waiting for our food, i saw two couple on the corner of the room and they looked familiar. I squinted my eyes to see who they are and jungkook looked at me confused.

"Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly "nothing its just they look familiar" i said and he looked where i was looking. I became shocked and angry at the same time when the couple kissed and i finally realised who they are...

Yoongi and jimin...