Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV
I woke up from the morning light and noticed jungkook is not beside me. I look around the room and bathroom no jungkook.

I went downstairs and saw jungkook cooking breakfast. I smiled and approached him quietly and i back hug him. "Morning bunny~" i said in a cut tone. "Morning babe" he said and kissed my temple.

I broke the hug and went and sit on the counter top. "What you cooking?" I asked "eggs and ham" he said and put a lid on top of the pan and approached me.

He stood between my legs and hold my waist. "Where is my morning kiss?" He asked and i giggled and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and kiss becomes heated.

I hold him on the neck and he is nibbling on my lip asking for entrance and i did. Our tongues fight for dominance and he won. I noticed the food will burn so i pulled back.

"Kookie the food, it will burn" i said "i don't care i want you for breakfast" he said smirking and i slapped his chest playfully. "Aish you pabo, go and take care of the food" i said and he chuckled and went to continue cooking.

I'm waiting for 2 minutes and my phone ringed. I got up and look up the caller ID and it was yoongi. "I need to take this kookie" i said and he nodded.

I answered the call
(Bold- taehyung)
(Italic- yoongi)

O my gosh you answered

What do you want?

I was wondering what time will i pick you up?

5 pm

Gotcha see you later tae

The call ended and i sighed. I want back to see our breakfast on the table. "Who's that?" He asked as i went and sit beside him. "Its yoongi, he asked when will he pick me up for the 'date'" i said and he looked at me.

"You sure this date will be a good idea?" He asked "i'm just doing jimin a favor thats all" i said and he sighed and we continued eating.

-skip after breakfast-

I'm done taking a shower and go look at my closet for my clothes to wear. Its 4:00 and i need to be ready quick. As i was keep choosing i found the right one. I looked myself on the mirror and smiled i look good i thought.

As i was looking myself at the mirror the door opened and saw jungkook looking at me in awe.

(Without the bag and the mask)

"How do i look?" I asked and he approached me and hold my waist. "You look gorgeous baby" he said and kissed me and i kissed back. We pulled away and look at each other in the eye.

The doorbell ranged and we head downstairs. I opened the door and saw fashionable yoongi he looks good though i thought.

(Without the bag and the mask and earphone)

"Hey tae, ready to go?" He asked and i nodded. Yoongi went to his car and i and look at jungkook one last chance. "See you later kookie" i said and he pecked my lips. "See you later babe" he said and he closed the door.

-skip to the restaurant-

We arrived at a restaurant and we went in. We sit and checked the menu and the waitress came up to us. "May i take your order?" She asked "i will take a stake and he will have Japchae" yoongi said and the waitress nodded.

The waitress looked at me and smirked. "Hi hottie wanna have fun later?" She said seductively and i rolled my eyes. "Sorry lady but i'm taken" i said

she scoffed "at least have my number" she said holding a piece of paper. I thought about it and i smirk for an idea. "Sure" i said and yoongi's eyes widened.

She smiled and handed me the paper. She left and yoongi just looked at me still shocked. "Why did you that?" He asked "don't worry, if we go back to this cafe jungkook will do the job" i said and he chuckled.

"So your jungkook's boyfriend now?" He asked and i nodded as i drink my wine. "So let me now explain i-" i cut him off "explain later i'm hungry" i said and he nodded hesitantly.

The food arrived and we started eating. We ate about 10 minutes of time and now its the time for yoongi to explain everything.

"Now explain" i said crossing my arms. He sighed and start explaining "since highschool, i'm always the top student and i'm popular and get so many friends that i wanted. I was so happy until jungkook came. He becomed the top student and became mor popular than i am. My friends started betraying me and now being friends with jungkook. My friends started to bully me until it becomed to physical bullying. I got so jealous and mad at jungkook that i suddenly got depressed and tried to kill myself until you came. You became the first friend i had your always there for me and then jimin came too. We always hangout and have there backs for each other until jungkook stole again one of you. He stole jimin away from us that he started hanging out with jungkook" yoongi stopped for a sec and i softened about the story.

"Then one day, i've heard that jungkook has a crush on you that i made an idea. I thought i will make you mine so that i will get my revenge back so i did. But then when i heard he started dating jimin, my heart broke that i cried so bad that i can't even do anything. I liked jimin because he's always there for me everyday. Even though you hanged out with jungkook's friends, he is still there for me.  Look taehyung i'm sorry if i'm just using you its just i love jimin and i'm doing this for revenge i'm sorry" he finished and a tear drop in his eye.

I sighed "its okay i know how you felt but the past is the past and besides i've moved on from you anyways" i said and he chuckled removing his tears.

"So friends?" He asked, handing out his hand and i thought about it everyone needs a second chance i thought and smiled and handed my hand out.

Friends...