Chapter 16

Taehyung's POV

Yoongi...jimin...?

Taehyung was shocked and mad at the same time seeing his boyfriend and jimin together but it also made his heart broken. Jungkook stared at shocked taehyung and looks at him worriedly.

"Hey tae you okay?" He asked as i looked at him. "I'm fine kookie" i smiled a little bit and it faded away when i turned back to see yoongi and jimin kissing.

Taehyung and jungkook sat 2 tables away from them and taehyung could hear their conversations. "Tae i'm going to the bathroom" he excused himself and i nodded and he left.

While yoongi and jimin are talking, taehyung kept on listening to their conversations. I can't believe they didn't notice me i said to myself and i heard something that yoongi and jimin said made my heart broken.

"When did you start liking me?" Jimin asked yoongi "since the day i became boyfriends with tae but i can't help but fall in love with you" yoongi said caressing jimin's hand.

"But do you love him anyway?" Jimin asked worriedly and yoongi thought about it before answering him and i was getting worried too.

"I already told you i love him..." Thank god i said in my thought and realized he isn't finished yet. "As a friend..." And i was heart broken and i wanted to cry but there's more.

"I only used him to take revenge on jungkook okay? You are the only one i love in my entire life" yoongi said caressing jimin's cheek and i was heart broken but mostly mad.

So he used me?! How dare him! I said in my thought and had enough. I stood up, smashing my hands on the table which everyone in the restaurant shock.

I went to there table and looked at yoongi who is shocked. "T-tae?" He said scaredly and i had enough with his innocent personality. I splashed him with water and jimin quickly got a napkin and tried to dry yoongi.

"HOW DARE YOU USE ME YOU BASTARD!" I shouted and everyone in the restaurant are quiet and there attentions are on us. Jungkook was done with his business and looked at our drama shocked.

He quickly come to me and tried to calm me down. "Tae calm down" he said but i'm not calmed down yet. "HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT!" I cried out loud tears falling from my eyes.

"Look i-" before yoongi could explain i cut him off. "I DON'T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION! I'M DONE WITH YOU! WE ARE OVER!" I cried and left the restaurant and everyone in the restaurant continued eating.

Author's POV
"Tae wait!" Jungkook called before jungkook could go yoongi stopped him. "Jungkook please explain to him" yoongi said "its your problem not mine, go explain to him yourself" jungkook said and left the restaurant.

Jungkook looked everywhere for taehyung but he couldn't find him until he saw a figure stitting down on the bench sobbing. That must be him jungkook said in his thought and approached him.

Taehyung's POV
I sat on a bench after yoongi said 'i only used him' it makes my heart broken not my love for yoongi but for jungkook. After yoongi confessed to me i was stupid because i chose him over jungkook.

I felt like i betrayed jungkook, i made his heart broken but the truth is i love him he is special to me and this what he gets after what i did, i was so stupid to play with jungkook's feelings like that. I don't know if he still loves me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see jungkook looking at me worried. "You okay?" He asked and i shook my head. He sighed and sat beside me.

"Tell me whats the problem, is it about yoongi?" He asked and looked at him and i shook my head. "Then what's it about?" He asked "its about you" i said and he was shocked.

"W-what?! What did i do?" He asked and i chuckled "you didn't do anything its just.." I look at him and i started to cry and he looked at me worried.  "I played with feelings and didn't know this will happen and felt like i betrayed you and-" he cut me off by kissing me on the lips.

I kissed back and i put my hands on his neck and he put his hands on my waist and kissed passionately. We broke the kiss for some air and looked into each other's eyes.

"Look you don't need to be sorry its yoongi's fault not yours" he said and i cried on his neck. "But i loved you before and i can't believe i chose the wrong person" i said still sobbing.

"I love you too before, i just used jimin too to take back the revenge he did and i cried everynight that you didn't chose me" he said and looked up to him and he caressed my cheek.

"I'm sorry" i said while pouting and chuckled by my cuteness "its okay but tae?" He said and i hummed in response. "Will you be mine and i promise to always love you forever?" He asked and i smiled. "Of course" i smiled and he kissed me again.

My dreams are coming true and i promise myself to always choose the right decisions.

I love you taehyung...

I love you too...