Chapter 7

Caution this chapter for me is long

Yoongi's POV
Its morning and i'm eating breakfast, why aren't i eating with taehyung? you ask, well he is still sleeping.

I don't even care anymore cause he always not eat breakfast because he has work to handle early.

While i was eating, someone came down the stairs...it was taehyung he was all dressed up.

I was confused since its saturday today and he supposed to have no work today so i asked him.

"Where are you going?" I asked a little bit confused

"oh umm...i'm going to jungkook's parents house" he said.

Why is he going to jungkook's parents house? I said in my thoughts.

"why?" I asked still a little bit confused.

"He said he needed company cause he doesn't feel good" he said.

Is he taking my boyfriend away from me?! He has jimin's company, i mean i don't mind if jimin is- WAIT what are you thinking yoongi stop it! I said in my thoughts.

" i thought he has jimin's company?" I said 50% annoyed and 50% don't care at the same time.

"Thats that i don't know about...he will tell me later when i get to his place" he said ready to go outside.

"Okay...i'll see you later and be careful!" I said, he nodded and got out.

I'm still a little bit confused at jungkook and jimin i think they broke up, wait what are you thinking yoongi they love each other you don't have a chance i said in my thoughts.

While i was thinking in my thoughts, my phone ringed. I checked who is it and it was...jimin.

I was really nervous since this is a long time he ever called me so i answered his call.

Yoongi:
Hello jimin?

Jimin:
Hi yoongi...

Yoongi:
Whats wrong? Why did you called me?

Jimin:
C-can i come to your place i need company...

Yoongi:
I thought you have jungkook's company, what happened?

Jimin:
Well it was a long story... i'll tell you when i got there

Yoongi:
Okay sure

Jimin:
Great i'll meet you in 30 minutes

And then we end the call. I was excited since i'm meeting jimin in my place, its a dream come true.

I went to fix myself to look good in front of jimin so he will be drooling all over me.

I went to the living room and watch tv and of course wait jimin to come.

So it has been 30 minutes and someone knocked on the door so i hurriedly come to the front door.