Chapter 12

Yoongi's POV
Its the next day and tae went to jungkook's house and jimin is gonna come over. I sat at the couch waiting for jimin and suddenly, my thoughts appeared me and jimin kissing. I wish we could do that again i said in my thought and i smiled.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I got up from the couch and went to open the door. When i opened the door, i smiled because jimin came and he smiled back too.

"Welcome back come in cutie" i said, he blushed and he nodded and i give way for him to come in and i locked the door. He went straight to the living room and sat on the couch and opened the tv.

"Do you need anything?" I asked "anything will be fine" he said and i nodded. I went to the kitchen and got some orange juice. When i got the orange juice, i went back to the living room. "Here" i said handing him the juice. "Thanks" he said and drank the juice and sat beside him.

When he finished drinking, he placed the glass on the table and looked around and looked at me. "Where's tae?" He asked "he's with jungkook, he said jungkook needed help moving his stuff to his new house" i said and he gived me an 'o' look.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked worriedly "i'm sure since i got used to it" i said "oh okay" he said. Its been an awkward silence since he broke it.

"How was last night with you two?" He asked "what do you mean?" I asked confused. "I mean you kissed me yesterday and he kissed jungkook yesterday, are you two okay with that?" He asked worriedly and i just looked at him.

I mean to tell you the truth i'm not jealous at all when he kissed jungkook, i don't feel nothing when he kissed jungkook but when i kissed jimin i feel like i'm gonna faint from the feeling of his lips. Its so soft perfect for my lips and i never felt so happy about it.

"I mean we're fine i guess" i said "oh okay then..." He said, starting to get sad a little bit. I chuckled "still can't move on from the kiss huh?" I said smirking at him. "W-What do you mean haha..." He said starting to blush.

He then looked at my lips and he licked his lips. "If you want more you could just ask" i said with a smirk and he blushed. "W-What d-do you mean i-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips.

He kissed back and he put his hands on my neck. It was a soft kiss until it turns into a passionate kiss god i wish it never stops i said in my thought and he realised what were doing and he broked the kiss.

"I-i'm sorry i-i didn't m-mean to-" i cut him off again "like i said its fine" i said "but what about taehyung? D-does he know this?" He asked and i sighed and didn't answer.

"D-Do you even s-still love him?" He asked "what do you think?" I said and he was speechless. "Why a-are you d-doing this to him?" He said and starting tearing up "i'm his friend and i don't want him to feel this way" he said looking down.

I actually have a reason why i don't love him anymore and i never told anybody about it shit should i tell him i asked myself and i looked at him crying maybe its the time to tell him i said in my thought.

"Fine i'll tell you why" i said and he suddenly looked up. I sighed and spoke up "look i didn't use him for my needs okay, i just asked him to be mine because i'm jealous. I'm jealous because of jungkook, he always got other people's attention. He sometimes steal my friends away from me and i couldn't help myself but get mad and all this time my friends betrayed me and use me for their needs. Then there's you, your the only person who cared for me and help me. You always make my day when i don't feel better and your the person who will protect me. I also met tae because we sometimes do projects together back then. To be honest he's a great guy to be friends with him. Then there's jungkook, he again stole you guys away from me i got really jealous then i made a plan to take my revenge. I saw jungkook how he likes taehyung back then so i decided to make tae mine but to be honest i felt kinda hurt because he asked you to and i couldn't help myself but cry because....i liked you park jimin more than a friend you mean alot to me. Since you two broke up i may have a chance with you jimin. I'm sorry" i said and i cried.

Then he suddenly embraced me and i was completely shocked but i hugged him back and i cried on his neck. "Its okay i know how you felt yoongi and to be honest i liked you too more than a friend" he said

I never felt so happy in my entire life. I broke the hug and kissed him and he kissed back putting his hands on my neck. It was a passionate kiss that it will never end. It was 1 minute of kiss and we broke it for air.

"Then will you be mine forever?" I asked still hugging him. "Yes i will love too" he said and i pecked him in the lips. "Thank you for understanding me" i said and he smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"What about tae?" He asked worriedly "don't worry i'll find away" i said and smiled. "But don't make him cry got that?" He said and i chuckled "yes baby" i said and he giggled.

I love you.....

I love you too....
_______________________

hey guys hope you love the story~

What do you think is taehyung's reaction when he knew about them?

And please continue on reading my story i will be appreciated

~annyeong ❤️~