Chapter 27 END

Author POV

Many years later...

"jungy! Time for lunch!" tae called as the sleepy teen groaned going down stairs.

"pa, i told you not to call me that anymore" the teen said as he sat down on the dining table.

Tae raised his eyebrow as he placed the food on the table

"you're 17 but you're still my baby jungyyy" tae squeezed the teens cheeks.

How did taehyung got a child? Well it's a long story. Let's just say tae wanted to have a child biologically and he got help from a doctor/scientist that he can give birth to the baby.

Anyways back to the story...tae gave birth to a boy named jeon junghyun

"paaaaa, it hurts" junghyun whined

"but you're so handsomeeee, you look more like your dad than me" tae pouted as junghyun chuckled.

"i guess dad is more handsome than you" junghyun teased as tae glared at him.

"no he's not! I'm more handsome"

"but dad says you look so beautiful like a girl" junghyun said as tae widened his eyes.

"aish I'm gonna punish him" tae huffed.

"isn't dad the one to do that?" junghyun asked as tae got annoyed.

"aish just eat your food" tae said and someone suddenly opened the door.

"I'm home!" jungkook called as tae smiled and gone up to him.

"hey how was work?" tae questioned

"it's fine as always" jungkook answered as he removes his shoes and placed his bag on the couch as he went to the kitchen.

"hey dad" junghyun smiled as jungkook smiled and patted junghyun head.

"hey bud how was your mom?" tae smacked jungkook's head.

"yah don't call me that!" tae said as jungkook chuckled.

"pa's fine still saying that I am a baby" junghyun pouted.

"but you still are" jungkook agreed

"but daddddd I'm no baby"

"but you act like one, just eat" jungkook said as junghyun rolled his eyes and ate.

"he's been stubborn as always" tae said.

"teens" jungkook said.

While jungkook and tae are chatting, junghyun looked at the window and saw a familiar boy outside.

Junghyun widened his eyes as he remembered the boy from before.

Flashback

"jooheon! Over here!" his friend accidentally kicked the ball too far hitting a boy who is seating on a bench.