Chapter 21

Taehyung POV
I woke up as I saw the sun shining through my eyes. I stretched my arms and saw a handsome man beside me.

I chuckled on how he sleeps. I carresed his cheek and smiled as I got closer to his face. 

Before I could kiss him, his eyes already opened and gave me a smirk. I suddenly backed away blushing and I covered my face with my hands.

"h-how long h-have you've been awake?" I asked still blushing.
"a minute before you wake up" he said, pulling me closer to him.

He removed my hands from my face and kissed me on the lips.
"good morning love" he said and pecked my lips.
"morning kookie" I said and smiled and sat up and he followed.

"you hungry?" he asked and I nodded.
I stood up and I almost fell because my bottom hurts after what happened last time and he quickly stood up and hold me.

"you okay?" he asked worriedly
"do you think I'm okay? You pounded so hard on me" I said pouting.
"you're the one who asked for it" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"let's take a bath, we reek sex" he said and squealed when he carried me bridal style to the bathroom.

We finished taking a bath and got dressed and I suddenly remembered last night.

"kookie I think we forgot something"
"what is it?"
We tried to remember what we forget and we widened our eyes and looked at each other.
"our friends!!!" we both said and we quickly ran downstairs.

We both went to the living room and saw our friends scattered and asleep.

"I can't believe we forget about them"
"we should wake them up" he said and I nodded. I grabbed some tools in the kitchen and getting ready for the surprise.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!" I shouted and banging the tools together. Our friends groaned from the noise and started waking up.

"shut up taehyung before I'll kill you" yoongi said still trying to sleep.
"try and I'll cut your dick off" jungkook said and yoongi looked up and stood up looking angry at jungkook.

"oh it's on" yoongi said and they both glared at each other and jimin and I  stopped them.
"yoongi-bear stop" jimin said holding onto his arm.
"why do you guys always have to fight?" I said pouting and holding onto jungkook's arm.

"you don't understand what we've been through tae" he calming down.
Yoongi calmed down and sat on the couch and jimin sat beside him.

"what happened?" jin asked
"you guys got drank and basically slept on the floor" I said and jin sighed.
"I need to clean up and make some breakfast"
"I'll come with" namjoon said and they both cleaned up.

"anyways how was the fun last night?" hoseok said in a teasing tone and he wiggled his eyebrow.
"it's the best birthday present ever" jungkook said and pecked my forehead and I blushed.

"aww I ship, you two looked so cute together. Tae and yoongs don't look cute together cause yoongs is the weird one" hoseok said laughing and yoongi glared at him.

"I'll kill you later horse, just you wait" yoongi said angrily and hoseok got scared and we laughed.

Author POV
After minutes of waiting, jin called us for breakfast and ate.

"I can't believe my children changed boyfriends, what happened?" jin asked curiously.
"long story short, the four of us know the truth, me and yoongs confessed and basically we started dating each others boyfriends" jungkook explained and jin nodded for understanding.

"and it is yoongi's fault that we fought each other" jungkook said and yoongi stood up.
"it's also your fault too kook, don't blame anything on me"
"don't blame it on me either" jungkook said and also stood up and they both glared at each other.

"cock slut"
"lazy ass"
"small dick"
"fucking whore"

"ENOUGH!" jin shouted and jungkook and yoongi got scared.
"we are eating here! Give some manners boys!" jin said and they both nodded and continued eating.

"aish these kids, can't even get along" jin said rubbing his forehead.
"relax princess" namjoon said comforting jin.

After minutes of silence the doorbell ranged.

"I'll go get it" jungkook said, he got up and went to the door.
When he opened the door, he saw a girl wearing a dress, smiling
(like this smile - 😊)

"I finally found you babe!"