8

I tried again and again to get out of this weird loop. Each time the boy was hurt and the people were dead. I even tried to run away all together some of the time but it wasn't working.

I was past the school part. I tried to avoid the boy, and his girlfriend ended up bumping into me instead. That ended in her boyfriend attacking me and somehow my boyfriend showed up beating him up. I woke up in the bar and I grumbled. I looked at all the bodies that were helpless.

"I can't do anything. I can't change this one!" I spoke looking around. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked with a sigh. I tried heading out the back. It was a route I didn't attempt yet, surprisingly.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard seeing Klaus standing there with a mischievous smirk. He walked forward pushing me back into the room. "What a mess." He judged as he walked in.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked confused and agitated by his presence.

"Just to think. Your dead dad definitely wouldn't have wanted this." He shook his head and clicked his tongue.

"You don't get to talk about him." I warned looking at him.

"What are you going to do huh? Run away from it just like you did him?" He asked curiously.

"Shut up." I warned as he stepped towards me.

"You just run. Your mother died and then your father, and you just keep trying to escape. You're even trying to escape here." He looked around.

"I can get out." I assured.

"Can you really?" He asked getting close. "You deserve to be here. You've hurt so many people, you've killed so many more." He replied.

"Leave me alone Klaus!" I pushed him away.

"Or what? You'll kill me too?" He asked. "Don't you feel bad at all?"

"Go away!" I warned as I tried to walk away. I didn't want to talk about how I felt. Especially not with him.

"Or what Emma?" He questioned sternly.

"Or I'll hurt you!" I yelled angrily.

"Then go ahead." He replied as I looked at him. I pushed him and he didn't move. I hit and kicked but he was older and stronger. "I hate you!" I yelled angrily.

"You may say that now love, but we both know that isn't true." He smirked as I looked at him with furrowed brows. I quickly ran to the other door and my eyes shot open.

I looked to see Stefan laying next to me once again. I sighed and held my face. "Hey is everything okay?" He asked looking at me.

"Klaus was in it this time. It's his fault all of that happened." I shook my head.

"You're blaming him now?" He asked as I pushed my hair back.

"No." I replied. "I blame the freaking universe. It made me that way." I spoke upset.

"Made you what way?" He asked gently rubbing my back. I knew it was fake but this was the most calming sequence. I wanted to try and enjoy it.

"A bad vampire, I don't know. A horrible person. But that's not who I am now." I explained.

"What are you now? Other than a person who feeds on humans?" He asked as I turned to him.