13

I ended up splitting up with Stefan and Damon. I got my motorcycle and drove to Dad's house to protect him. Rayna and Valerie we're both there and I didn't need him hurt. By the time I got there it was day time.

I knocked on the door and Valerie answered. "Hi." I spoke looking at her before walking in. "How's it going?" I asked curiously.

"We've been looking for any sign of Stefan." She explained. "We think he may be in Marty Hammond." She spoke as I looked at the man on the TV. I nodded lightly.

"So that wasn't really him in his own body?" I asked turning to her.

"No we think he's in his body." She explained as I sighed lightly.

"You know you can go if you want. This doesn't have to be your problem." I suggested not really wanting her around, but also wanting her to take care of the two burnt bodies in that field.

"If you are going to be doing magic you'll need me." She replied.

"I've been learning for three years." I replied semi-sassily. She was basically calling me incompetent. "I can manage." I assured looking to her. "Not to mention your sisters or whatever they are to you are currently laying in a field. You should go burry them." I spoke more gentle this time.

"Yeah I guess, I'm just worried for Stefan." She replied.

"We all are." I replied with a small sigh. I mean she obviously still loved him, and I didn't need anymore relationship problems.

"I'll go and take care of them. If you need any help though I'm a call away." She replied genuinely.

"Of course, and I'm sorry for the loss." I added as she nodded before walking out.

"My mature little girl." Dad smiled looking at me.

"I've grown." I replied as I put my bag down. "So where is this Marty Hammond?" I asked curiously when Dad's phone ringed.

It ended up being Damon who said he lost Stefan or whoever was in him. "He asked about Memphis."

"Memphis? We are two states away from Memphis." Dad spoke as I sighed lightly lighting some candles. I knew I'd have to track him.

"You have a witchpire and a huntress with you. Use them." Damon said before handing up.

"Witchpire." I rolled my eyes and looked to Dad.

"Did you say Memphis?" Rayna asked concerned. "We have to catch him."

"I was just about to get on that." I replied as I lit more candles. "Oh and to clarify, what do you plan on doing when I find him?" I asked curiously. She stayed quiet. "Because we aren't killing him, I can assure that."

"He shouldn't be alive. He's just another serial killer." She explained.

"You mean like you?" I asked curiously but took a breath to calm down. I was getting more and more stressed. "Look we will find him and keep him vervained or something til I can figure it out."

"Well I guess that means we will have to part ways." She spoke as I looked at her confused. She fell on the floor breaking the chair and she stood up. I went for her and she kicked my calf knocking me down. I tried to stand but she got behind me and cracked my neck.

I woke up and looked to see my dad standing there. "Good you're okay." I spoke taking a breath. I rolled my neck to take away the soreness.

"Rayna left." He started. I nodded standing up, stretching my muscles. "We should head out towards Memphis, try and beat the snow storm."