21

Things were anything but peaceful. Seline, the girls nanny was the other siren and she kidnapped them. Caroline and Dad went off to find them. Stefan and I stayed at the armory with Matt and tried to research.

Eventually Bonnie and Enzo showed up, Enzo was clearly in pain and he believed it was Sybil. Bonnie suggested one of us go into Enzo's head to figure out what was going on.

Stefan went in and we waited for an answer. He was in for only a few minutes when he took a deep breath and stepped back. "What happened?" I asked worried.

"Call Caroline. Sybil just gave us a clue as to where she was and she doesn't even know it." Stefan spoke and that exactly what I did. They started searching through diners going out of Mystic Falls.

Enzo was passing out over and over and when he wasn't he was groaning or vomiting blood. Sybil was really doing a number on him. He finally passed out again and we looked at him worried.

"We have to do something?" Bonnie spoke as she patted the sweat off of Enzo's head.

"I could go into his head again but I don't know if that's the best idea." Stefan replied.

"Do it." Bonnie nodded taking the risk.

Stefan looked into his head. I watched as Enzo came back to. He bled from his nose and mouth and groaned in tremendous pain.

I went over to him and closed my eyes. I started chanting quietly to ease the pain, if only a little bit. Stefan jumped back out and I looked at him worried.

"I know where Sybil is." He told me as I looked at him standing up.

"Then lets go." I told him.

"No you have to stay here." He replied looking at me as he stopped walking. "I have to do this alone."

"Do what alone? What are you keeping from me?" I asked concerned.

He leaned towards me and kissed me passionately. "I don't want you hurt." He looked at me. "I have to go by myself."

"They're my sisters. I can help protect you and them." I argued.

"We don't have time to risk it." He shook his head. "Please let me do this."

"Stefan." I sighed lightly. "Please be careful."

He nodded. "I love you." He caressed my check lightly before running out.

I waited with Matt, Bonnie, and Enzo impatiently when Caroline called. It was pretty late by now.

"Are you with Stefan?" She asked without a hello.

"No he left on his own." I explained.

"Do you know where he is?" She asked this time a bit more agitated.

"He lied. He told us the wrong place. We need to know where the girls are." She explained to me.

"I don't know where he is." I spoke worried. "I'm leaving now." I added running out. "Send me where you are we will find them all, together." I sighed lightly as I got on my motorcycle. It was the fastest mode of transportation.

Almost as if on cue when I met Dad and Caroline, Stefan finally told them where he was. We all headed there in Dad's car together. They ran inside and the girls were with Stefan. They both ran to their mom and dad and I went over to Stefan.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked worried as I looked at his body checking for scars.

"I'm okay. I'll explain after we make sure they're safe." He nodded to me with a small smile.