Emmaline Gilbert AU part 4

Emma finds out Stefan is a vampy boi- a long thread

"Okay first we need to figure out a color." Caroline spoke looking to me.

"We don't have to Care. I'm not trying to look like the best one there." I looked at her as I sat down.

"You won't because I'm there." She smiled and I wasn't sure she was joking. I let out a soft laugh. She looked at me for a moment as if she wanted to say something before choosing a pinkish color. "This'll match your dress."

"What was that look?" I crossed my arms.

"What look?"

"The one you give me before choosing the polish."

She sighed. "You know how I told you Bonnie thinks she's a psychic?" She asked as I nodded with furrowed brows.

"What about it?" I shrugged.

"Well, She said she brushed across Stefan in a hallway and got a weird feeling."

"Really?" I rolled my eyes lightly. "You gave me a weird look because Bonnie has a feeling." I asked as I put my hand out for her to paint.

"Yeah." She answered, clearly lying.

"Caroline spill." I urged.

"I just- Damon told me some things about Stefan and his ex Katherine. She dated both of them. Damon first and then Stefan because he took her from Damon." She explained to me.

"No Care. I don't believe that." I shook my head. I'd met Damon once and that was enough to know I didn't like him or trust him.

"Well I think I do. I mean Damon wouldn't lie to me." She tilted her head lightly as she painted my nails.

"I hope so." I replied quietly.

"What does that mean?"

"It just means you've changed since getting with him. You seem out of it all the time and since when do you wear scarves?" I asked as looked at her scarf.

"Since they became a fashion statement, Line." She replied.

"Yeah sure Care." I replied.

"Look if you think Stefan is bad then I can talk to him. I'm sure he'll tell me his side." I replied looking to her.

"Fine but don't tell Damon I told you." She replied looking to me.

"I don't plan on it." I replied.

Soon enough Caroline left and I got a call from Mrs. Lockwood about Dads pocketwatch. I knew Jeremy had it based on the comment he made earlier about selling the stuff for the founders party on eBay.

"Jer." I called our but he didn't reply as his headphones were in. I went into his room and yanked them off. "Where's the pocketwatch?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Jesus Emma." He scoffed.

"Come on cough it up. Mrs. Lockwood can't find it and she's worried she lost it. You made some slick comment about selling stuff so I know it's you." I replied.

"Maybe Tyler lost it." He spat.

"Are you kidding Jeremy? Why are you on him so much?"

"Because he's a jerk."

"Whatever I need the watch." I put my hand out. "It's worth more than your next batch."

"I wasn't gonna sell it." He replied standing up to go get it out of it's hiding spot. "It's meant for the firstborn son of each generation. Dad was supposed to give it to me." He handed t to me. "Happy?" He asked as he sat back at his computer.