30

I woke up the next morning to Caroline's face. She took me to the wedding venue after helping me with my hair and makeup.

We had finished all that we could. She got the cake ordered and the tables ready, everything I needed. I was grateful that I at least had her to help make this extravagant.

"Is this from you?" I asked looking to a box on the makeup table.

"No." She replied as I opened it.

"Something to make you feel a little more special, xoxo Bonnie." I read as I took off the note to see a faux flower crown. "Oh my god." I looked at it as Caroline came over.

"That's beautiful." She spoke looking at it. "And it matches the colors." She smiled at me.

"Yeah." I took a breath putting it back down so I didn't break it.

"I'm going to go finish everything but I'll be back later okay?" She asked as I nodded. I opened the box with the jewelry Stefan gave me. It was a profile of a girl on what seemed like lapis. It was beautiful and very old school.

"There She is!" I heard Josie.

"Emmie!" Lizzie yelled as I smiled brightly and bent down. I wrapped around them as they were in their little flower girl dresses.

"Oh my gosh. You look so good!" I smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked looking at Dad. "I thought you couldn't come."

"Well you know Katherine would smell a rat if they weren't there. Stefan called in a favor from Valerie. She has a soft spot for Gemini twins and put a protection spell on them to keep them safe." He assured.

"Thank you for coming." I wrapped around him.

"Daddy come practice with us." Josie jumped.

"One second sweetie." Dad spoke.

"Seriously thank you." I shook my head.

"What kind of father would I be if I missed your wedding?" He asked.

"Daddy can I wear this?" Josie asked holding the crown Bonnie got me.

"I think that's Emma's." He replied as I smiled at her.

"How about you help me put it on?" I asked bending down.

"Yeah." She giggled. She placed it on my head and I smiled.

"It's perfect." I replied as I left it on my head.

"Emmie looks really pretty." Lizzie whispered.

"I know she does." Dad replied as I let out a soft laugh.

"Come here you nuggets." I spoke as I wrapped around them. "You two are going to look so good out there."

"Alright girls. Let's let Emma get ready now." Dad said as they giggled and ran out. I got into my dress and shoes and bobby-pinned the flower crown in. I could see the people that were there.

I was completely prepared for this to not end well at all but I had some hope. Caroline had come in in her blue bridesmaid dress with dad and the girls.

"Girls you'll walk down the isle first, and I'll go second. Daddy and Emma will go behind me." She explained.

"Are you sure you want to walk by yourself?" I asked unsure.

"I mean it's fine. At least you're not by yourself." She nodded with a sigh.

"How about no one goes down by themselves?" Bonnie asked coming in the room.