31

I ran up into the room and saw Stefan sitting with Bonnie who was passed out. Her noes was bleeding and her heartbeat was slow. "She was just standing here and she passed out. I don't know what happened." Stefan shook his head.

I bit my wrist and fed her my blood. "Come on Bonnie. Wake up." I told her as the blood slid down her throat. I breathed heavily and so did Stefan as I looked at her shaking her lightly.

She took a deep breath and sat up. "Hey." Stefan spoke as I took a breath of relief. She looked at me and hugged me.

"You're okay." I nodded as I hugged her tightly.

"I saw her." She replied. "I saw Elena." She breathed as I looked at her.

"Is she- is she okay?" I asked worried.

"Yeah. She's fine. She told me it wasn't my time." Bonnie explained as I let out shaky breaths.

"She's okay." I smiled lightly. "Good. And so are you." I added putting my hand on her shoulder. "You should head home and get some rest. Stay safe." I nodded to her.

"I will." She smiled lightly before leaving. I looked at Stefan and he had gotten a text from Damon to meet at the city bell. He told us all about Katherine's plan.

"There has to be something we can do." Stefan spoke up looking at Damon. We were all still wearing our wedding get up.

"The only chance we've got is if Donovan can somehow convince his train wreck of a sister that hell ain't so bad." He replied as we saw Matt.

"Matt can you convince her?" I asked aloud as we walked over to him.

"Hi this is Sheriff Donovan. Activate the evacuation protocol." He spoke up as he looked at us. "Gas leak. Yeah again."

"I'm gonna take that as a no." Damon sighed looking at Matt who hung up the phone. I looked to Stefan worried.

I decided to split with the brothers and check on the girls. I got to Caroline's house and decided to change my clothes first. I couldn't be fighting Katherine in my wedding dress.

I helped Caroline grab the essentials and I started putting them in the cars. "Emmie what's going on?" Lizzie asked me as she was in her car seat. I looked from her to Josie.

"You are going on a little trip with Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Bonnie." I smiled lightly, fakely. Bonnie sat in between them.

"Can't you come too?" Josie asked.

"No I have to stay behind and help Stefan. As soon as I finish up though I'll come see you Okay?" I asked kissing both of them on the head.

"We love you Emmie." Lizzie spoke up.

"Yeah we do." Josie nodded with a smile.

"I love you both too. So much. Have fun okay?" I asked trying not to cry. I could very much die today. I didn't want to, but if it could save the girls and everyone I love, I had to. I looked at Bonnie and smiled lightly.

"I'll see you later okay?" I nodded to her.

"I hope so." She replied squeezing my hand.

I closed the door and went inside. "No I have to go help." Caroline insisted.

"Help with what?" I asked looking at her.

"Katherine took Elena's body. I have to help you and Stefan find it." She replied.

"No. You can't it's too dangerous." I shook my head.

"I'll be fine." She assured.

"Caroline I love you and as much as I'd appreciate your help I can't let you go." Caroline sighed lightly at my comment.