18

I was working at Stefan's desk, drawing a picture of a lake. He came up behind me, but I was too busy concentrating on the drawing.

"Looks nice." Stefan complimented as I smiled.

"Thanks." I replied as he kissed my cheek.

"So listen I know I've been set on finding Damon lately but I wanted to surprise you today." He smiled as I turned to him curiously. "Your dad said it was okay if we went over to babysit the girls and take them out."

"Wait really?" I asked with a smile. "You're finally gonna meet them?"

"I know how important it is to you." He spoke as I stood up. He wrapped his arms around my torso and I leaned forward kissing him.

He kissed me back as my body molded into his. I pulled back and smiled. "When are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Whenever you're ready." He replied as I nodded. I kissed his cheek and got dressed.

We headed to the house and soon enough we were on the porch ringing the doorbell. Dad answered it and smiled. "Great. They're eating breakfast right now and I haven't told them your here so you get to surprise them." He spoke quietly.

"Nice." I replied.

"Thanks for watching them. I have to get going but I'll be back before dinner." Dad nodded as he grabbed his bag and kissed my cheek. We went inside and he left.

"Daddy I finished my cereal." I heard Josie say.

"Me too." Lizzie added as I looked to Stefan.

I smiled walking inside and they saw me. "Emmie!" They both said at the same time as they got out of their chairs and hugged me. I picked them both up.

"How are my favorite sisters?" I asked as I carried them over my shoulders to the couch as they laughed.

"Put me down!" Lizzie laughed hitting my back lightly as Josie kept laughing.

"If you insist." I replied as I dropped them onto the couch and they both laughed.

"Are you staying all day?" Josie asked curiously.

"I sure am and I brought someone special." I replied looking to them.

"Who is that?" Lizzie asked pointing to Stefan as he walked in.

"Remember the stories I told you when I came over last time?" I asked as they both nodded. "This is Stefan. He's the one I talked about."

"That's your boyfriend?" Josie asked curiously as I chuckled and nodded.

"Hi Stefan." Lizzie smiled.

"Hi Lizzie." Stefan replied as she smiled. "And you're Josie right?" He asked turning to the brunette as she nodded.

"Emmie says that you are really nice." Lizzie commented as he let out a soft laugh and Josie wrapped her arms around me. She was definitely more shy then Lizzie. "Does that mean you'll make us cookies?"

"Ooh, cookies." Josie added looking at him.

"Maybe." He replied with a smile.

"Yay!" They both jumped on the couch with a smile.

"Be careful unless you want a stomachache." I warned looking at them as they both sat down. "Now who wants to watch a movie?" I asked as Stefan looked to me with a smile.

"I do!" Josie smiled.

"Can we watch Tangled?" Lizzie asked curiously.

"Yeah we can." I nodded as I walked over to the movies.