Chapter 2 Sweet-scented osmanthus

Editor: drowningAbbys

Until last night, the relationship between Chu Jia and Ye Zhechen was so simple—one is the squad leader of the second-grade class and the other is the member of the student union who has almost nothing to do.

Usually in class, he sat on his right side through an aisle. Everyday at lunch, he will always choose to be close to him. Chu Jia even joined two clubs like Ye Zhechen. At first, he was worried that his careful thoughts would be seen. As a result, the first gathering of the clubs revealed that the people who likes Ye Zhechen were far more than one.

The secret love of the student in this era is always so green. Of course, in the interval of burying the sea every day and in Chu Jia’s most daring bedtime thoughts, he also secretly thought about some possibilities in the future.

For example, he and Ye Zhechen can come together, whether as a strong combination of two Alpha or the happiness of big A and small O...

But he is a Beta.

Not all Alpha will choose a Beta as a life partner like his father, not to mention that his mother is a Beta woman who has a certain birth possibility. Chu Jia knows that there are some people in the society who control the male Beta as a “worker bee”, which is a lifelong and  work-related companion, a lonely creature. The meaning of survival is to kill the drone and the queen and then die.

What Chu Jia didn't know, was that in addition to the worker bees, there were some more vicious words about to be imposed on his head.

At this moment, the tall Ye Zhechen is being surrounded by several men and women. He's always the most popular in school because of his outstanding appearance and performance.

Chu Jia stepped back a few steps and returned to the towering threshold at the entrance of the temple. By the height, he finally saw the golden badge in front of Ye Zhechen's chest.

Sure enough without a doubt, Alpha.
He heard that Ye Zhechen's father is the dean of a large hospital, a well-known medical expert; his mother used to be a famous idol artist of the previous generation and legends says she's related to the underworld. He is the arrogant son of two alpha, born with a very low probability. It may not be too much to say that he is the head wolf of the wolves.

Chu Jia also knows those around him. The daughter of the director of the chain department store, the second son of the real estate agent...

Compared with the parents of these people, his father can't even count anything.

More importantly, from the badge before their chest, these people are Alpha or Omega. It is more suitable for Ye Zhechen.

Chu Jia silently stepped down the threshold and his mood fell. It happened that a classmate of him passed by. He just wanted to greet him but his eyes first fell on the badge in front of his chest.

"Hey, Ye Banzhang, how are you a Beta?!"

Thanks to his words, the few people under the osmanthus tree turned their heads to their side. Therefore, Chu Jia, who was far from being mentally prepared, greeted everyone.

"Look at it, it’s Chu Jia. Wow, he’s so handsome today!"

The Omega girl standing beside Ye Zhechen had a hint of excitement but after seeing his badge, her attitude took place a 180 degrees of change.
"What? Is it a Beta?! Hey, there is one less person to choose in the future."

After she said that, several men and women on the side suddenly started talking on the spot. Some people said, "No, this kid’s grade is so well, how could he be a Beta? "

"It is considered an effort in learning it." Some people sneered: "I don't know if he gets enough sleep everyday. "

"Look at his eyes, he didn't slept"