Chapter 57 Proposal

Chu Jia took Ye Zhechen out of the study room. He had not taken a few steps and was pressed against the wall by the alpha. He bowed his head and went up.

"We have wasted for several years."

After a kiss, he whispered in the ear of Chu Jia. "Since you know that you are not a successful test, your dad will not stubbornly oppose us. So if I have not gone abroad, you have not transferred, if we can stick to the summer of the second year... everything will change."

"Unfortunately there are not so many in this world." Chu Jia smiled. "Now we are together, isn't this already good?"

Ye Zhechen also smiled. "Then your dad is now agreeing?"

"If you follow me this way, it will be hard to say if they see us by my brother and sister."

The two men were barely separated and walked back to the living room along the corridor. Xiao Ai and Xiao Le were carefully stacking blocks on the ground. Ami was helplessly moved by their turns in their arms, and the aroma of the food floated out of the kitchen farther away.

At noon, his stepmother prepared a table full of meals and left them to eat. The two children also went to the table, and the cat screamed under the table and smelled the aroma of the food.

Three, please, the Chu Luofu, this big Luofu was finally invited out of the study, sitting on the top of the teacher's chair. Chu Jia said that he drove the car and asked Ye Zhechen to accompany his father for a few drinks. But this was just an exit, but he was taught by his father.

"There is a doctor who wants a doctor to take a scalpel. It’s too late to stop drinking. It’s ridiculous to take him to stop the wine!"

His old people have spoken, and everyone naturally has no reason to not listen. Chu Jia symbolically gave Ye Zhechen an apology, but he did not know how to deal with it.

Finally, the person accompanying the wine is still Chu Jia. There seemed to be no words on the table, but the wine was over three patrols and the atmosphere gradually eased. Looking back, two fathers and sons have not been together for a long time to eat and drink.

After eating lunch, they arrived at noon in the afternoon, just in time for his father’s nap time. Chu Jia asked his younger brother to say goodbye to Ami, and then went back to the house with Ye Zhechen, who took up the cat cage.

"I will always come back later."

When they were sent to the door, the stepmother said to them in a small voice. Chu Jia bowed and nodded.

Chu Jia drank the wine, so Ye Zhechen still drove the car. Two people sat in the car and left, and the alpha had not had time to insert the key into the hole. The alcohol on the passenger seat was explored.

Beta's face is no longer pale, but it is also a little blushing by alcohol. He seems to be really a little drunk, leaning against the shoulders of alpha. Ye Zhechen certainly welcomes such relatives, but it is indeed impossible to drive in such a position.

"Go to sleep later?"

He patted Chu Jia's shoulder and found that the lover reached into his pocket and pulled out a familiar box.

"...Ye Zhechen."

As soon as they got on the car, the squeaky wine seemed to vent, and Beta shouted out the partner's name with a bit of alcohol but a certainty, and then opened the box.

"Please marry me, and we will stay together forever."

On the velvet cushion lining the box, two male rings lie together, reflecting the warmth of the warm sun.