Chapter 13 Exhausted

Editor: drowningAbbys

"I... this is..."

Chu Jia’s words just opened their heads, but they stopped abruptly.

How to explain? Say "My parents don't like me to be with you, so I have to get rid of your pheromone smell before going home every day, then dare to enter the door"?

For the self-esteem of the somewhat proud  alpha, this degree of dislike has been equated with personal insults. If Ye Zhechen knows it, he will probably go away immediately and then there will be no interaction between the two...

In the face of such an end, Chu Jia may only make a sigh half a month ago; however, the half-months of getting along with each other, but let Chu Jia taste what he have been longing and, once again ignited the pile of dead ash in his heart.

He don't want to go against Ye Zhechen. He is not willing.

A perfect explanation is necessary but his head that has just been separated from the pheromone is still in chaos... Chu Jia is distressed and suddenly finds that Ye Zhechen has taken the bottle of deodorant and walked to him.

In the next second, the scarf wrapped around Chu Jia’s neck was removed. It was the navy blue scarf that Ye Zhechen gave him before and now returned to Ye Zhechen’s hand.

Alpha apparently smelled the mint that remained on the scarf. He simply unscrewed the canister of the deodorant and poured the remaining blue liquid on it. Then take the smelly scarf and walk towards the hive.

Chen Dongru has completely entered the estrus period. The omega, which was lying on the ground and softened into a pile of mud, swiftly rolled over and crawled after smelling the pheromone smell of alpha. He clasped Ye Zhechen's thighs with his hands and raised his pheromones.

Understand that even if hesitating for a second at this time, it is possible to make a big mistake. Ye Zhechen held his breath and pressed the scarf to the mouth and nose of omega, forcing him to inhale the mint flavor of the deodorant.

Chu Jia also stumbled to the door and was seeing Chen Dongru struggling with his hands and feet. He tried to remind him that Chen Dongru might suffocate, he saw Ye Zhechen's bloody red eyes and he sighed at him. "Call!"

Chu Jia, who woke up in a dream, hurriedly found the mobile phone from his schoolbag and dialed the telephone number of the class teacher. After simply stating the situation and location, the teachers promised to arrive within five minutes. At this time, Chen Dongru also stopped struggling, and fell softly in the arms of Ye Zhechen.

Chu Jia's heart sinked: "Is he..."

"Fainted."

Ye Zhechen dumped the omega on the ground and stood up again, using his eyes to indicate that Chu Jia follows him to the outside.

The ventilation system in the library hall worked well. After closing the wooden door, the smell of the sweet omega pheromone has been reduced a lot. Ye Zhechen went to the side of the large window and pushed the glass window open.

In the winter evening, the cold wind blew in, knocking on the face with knife-like pain, but there was a kind of disinfection-like pleasure.

The sweat under the body of Chu Jia was cooled down, and it was very uncomfortable when it was cold and sticky on the underwear. He snorted and went to see the person beside him.

Ye Zhechen’s expression did not seem to have any ups and downs but the neck was still slightly red until the root of the ear. Chu Jia’s eyes sneaked down and found that Ye Zhechen was still wearing a coat. The place where the most likely reaction occurred was well covered.