Chapter 33 Silhouette

There are some glass booths for security patrols in the community. The actual usage rate is not high, but because of the warmth, it is a resort for stray cats to spend the winter. There is such a booth near the metasequoia forest, and you can clearly see the situation at your door when you sit inside.

Chu Jia dragged his heavy legs into the sentry box and sat down with a snoring white cat. The screaming cats made a dissatisfied snoring sound and after they found out that they were not feeding. They quietly nested one by one. It was dark and quiet, but it fits his mood at this moment.

It is too quiet, so quiet to hear the sound of the cats breathing. Chu Jia also put his head on the glass and slowly closed his eyes.

But this time, he didn't really rest for a long time. Even less than half an hour, Ye Zhechen’s phone call came again.

"I am here." He said concisely. "I didn't see you."

Perhaps because of the unfamiliarity of the environment, Ye Zhechen's vehicle did not directly open to the door. Through the transparent glass of the booth, Chu Jia can see that he walked alone on the snow and his mouth burst into white air.

When Chu Jia took the phone and walked out, he quickly walked over to Ye Zhechen, took the string of his own keys from his hands and a paper bag with his own school pants.

"Thank you." He opened the door smoothly, then stopped and looked back at the alpha next to him, seemingly waiting for him to leave.

However, Ye Zhechen did not step back in one step.

Instead, he looked at the trouser legs under the Chu Jia coat and whispered. "Don't give it back to me?"

"Also... of course!"

It is obviously unreasonable to exchange pants in the open air. If you don’t return to Ye Zhechen, it will be more difficult to explain tomorrow when he find it.

Thinking of this, Chu Jia only let Ye Zhechen enter the house and say.

Interestingly, as Ye Zhechen walked into the entrance, the expression of the whole person changed. If Chu Jia had seen a male wolf who had entered the sphere of other wolves, then Ye Zhechen’s reaction was like that.

"The old man stinks."

He uttered the word very rudely, then slammed his shoulder before Chu Jia refuted and bowed his head to make a deep kiss.

Chu Jia was kissed by him and lost his center of gravity. He stumbled on the shoe cabinet next to the entrance. With his intuition, he reached out and stabilized the crumbling copper vase.

"Don't be like this..." He tried to push the alpha that was pressed up. "My dad, he really cares about my interaction with alpha. He will be mad at me."

Ye Zhechen finally stopped the action and turned to Chu Jia quietly. The streetlight outside the window cast a clear silhouette on his face.

"Then you leave this home and live together with me." He responded in earnest.

Chu Jia laughed silently. It's not because he really believes this vow of madness, but because Ye Zhechen's words are like a match, letting him glimpse the prophecy scroll that is slowly unfolding.

"Then we will report to the same university, the same profession. After graduation, we will do the same job... Ok."

It was quiet for two more seconds in the dark and a low, clear response came from random.

"Ok."

The two breaths of each other are cuddling with each other, seemingly naive to think that this will be able to withstand the overwhelming chill of the outside world. Chu Jia enjoyed the lover's body temperature with such peace of mind, until he felt two loose fingers in the slightly loose waistband.