Chapter 25 Best Wings

Editor: drowningAbbys

Christmas Eve is Friday, and it is the last day when Chuga got up early to open the classroom for the class.

After a heavy snowfall in the night, the earth is covered with silver and the sky is blue. So delicately as the beautiful scenery in the snow glass ball on the Chu Jia bookshelf.

Stepping on the snow that no one had cleaned, he arrived at the school on time at 7:10, and saw a person standing in front of the classroom with a bunch of red and bright things.

"Xuezhang*, Merry Christmas!"

(T/N: Schoolmaster)

The persevering beauty of omega is holding a large bouquet of fragrant red roses. While squatting, he put the flowers into Chu Jia’s arms and whispered a sentence. "Happy break up, consider me."

"You ah..." Chu Jia laughed and cried. He felt like warming his hands to warm Chen Dongru's frozen cheeks, although the reason for doing so has nothing to do with love.

After the delivery of the rose, Chen Dongru did not stay, and went to the class downstairs. Chu Jia took out the key and opened the door. He looked down at the rose in his hand and felt the distress.

Finally, in the cabinet below the podium, he took out a vase that had been used on Teacher's Day, broke the bouquet and put it in it. He took the mark and wrote the words "Merry Christmas" on the vase. On the window sill in the front row.

Let everyone feel the fragrance of flowers together, so Chen Dongru should not mind. However, if you change to Ye Zhechen...

He just thought of it, there was a footstep outside the door, and he turned around and saw the gloomy figure who was coming in.

Ye Zhechen is not a person who likes to get up early. His late record is probably among the best in the entire grade. During the week when Chu Jia valued the door, his early arrival rate was surprisingly high. The reason was simply to seize the ten or twenty minutes of the morning and enjoy the opportunity to be alone with Chu Jia.

However, since the "silent breakup" yesterday afternoon, Chu Jia has never spoken to Ye Zhechen. Now, after Ye Zhechen entered the classroom, he did not mean to greet Chu Jia.

It seems that getting up early is just an inertia. Even Ye Zhechen can't do nothing if nothing happens.

Here, Chu Jia has already played with the roses in the vase, ready to take the wrapping paper and discard it. Ye Zhechen went to the podium and walked over. The bag resting on his shoulder was swept away intentionally or unintentionally. The vase shook twice and went to the ground.

Fortunately, Chu Jia’s eyes were fast, and he held the flower in one hand and held the vase. This did not cause tragedy. However, the spike of the rose plunged into his fingers, in exchange for a painful heart.

The initiators only looked back indifferently and then proceeded to the position.

Next, there is still nothing.

This strange state of mutual disregard has continued throughout the morning. When the third class was finished, Jun Ran ran over to find Chu Jia, reminding him not to forget the party tonight.

"If you don't leave school, let me go with you, but are you going to wear this one?" When he said this, he looked up and down Chu Jia's school uniform. "Give a professionalism!"

"Can't you? I don't want to go to a party that wants to wear women's clothes."

In the face of Jun Ran, Chu Jia found that he could always express his thoughts in a straightforward way. "I didn't want to drink anything drunk."

"I am so sad, what do you think of me as a monster?" Jun made a heartbreaking expression. "Okay, I have seen your dressing at an adult ceremony, and I have not expected you to go anywhere. That's it."

Having said that, his eyes turned and his eyes drifted into the classroom behind Chu Jia. "Ye Zhechen, the kid has been staring at you."

"We broke up." Chu Jia said concisely. "I didn't tell him about the gym, he got angry."

"You are protecting him. I didn't know that you are a good guy."

After a few sighs, he even raised his hand and compared Ye Zhichen to a middle finger. Even more amazing is that Ye Zhechen clearly saw his provocation and did not pay attention to it.

It’s almost time for class, and he's sure to say goodbye. He turned and walked a few steps, and the "follow-up" that had been waiting at the back door immediately followed.

Lin Junshi asked. "Why didn't you tell him that Ye Zhechen will come tonight?"

Lin Junshi asked again. "Why do you want Ye Zhechen to come?"

"Stupid!" Jun Ran was even more confident. "If he doesn't come, will he let Chu Jia come?"

Perhaps because of their respective arrangements, the atmosphere in the afternoon classroom was particularly dull. But as soon as they heard the bell ringing from school, everyone seemed to wake up from the slumber of the millennium and was full of vitality.

In order to save time in the appointment, the girls went to the locker room of the gymnasium, where they put on a beautiful dress and put on a luxurious fur coat. In the practice room with seamless mirrors, it became a temporary dressing room. The smell and pheromone flavors of various perfumes permeate the air.