Chapter 35 Late Understanding

Unable to prevent it, Chu Jia was beaten to the side and fell into the foot of the bed when he fell to the ground. The pain came back, but the fear tightened his heart, making him afraid to make a little noise.

He didn't even dare to stand up, so he slowly slammed his body on the ground, but this humble general gesture did not eliminate the anger that rose in front of him.

There were a few more footprints in the place where the black man was kicked. However, this time the injurer was not a stranger, but his father, who raised his 18-year-old father.

His body is sore and his heart is more painful. Chu Jia did not dare to speak out, but the tears could not stop flowing, one by one, all rolled into the carpet.

His mother’s anxious dissuasion came from her ear, and then Chu Jia felt that he had been helped from the carpet.

It is Ye Zhechen.

The wound on the scalp has just been treated urgently, and the hemostatic dressing that covers it almost covers half of his eyelids, but the eyes of alpha are still sharp. He helped Chu Jia to take a few steps, and after standing still, he still firmly held the beta wrist.

The skin that was attached to each other sent warmth, and Chu Jia slowly stopped shaking, raised his head little by little, and reunited with his parents who were not far away.

In his memory, this is the first time he saw his father's anger.

It’s no wonder... He received news of his son’s accident late at night and his family was not only full of mess but his son also violated his warnings again and again. He took the initiative to have a relationship with alpha...

Perhaps, in the eyes of his father, all this is his own sorrow. But... If he are facing his own flesh and blood, will his father be willing to take such a heavy hand?

This conjecture made Chu Jia shudder, and he ordered himself to erase it from his mind.

At this time, his father took a deep breath and turned his eyes to the alpha youth who continued to release pheromones next to Chu Jia.

"Go away."

He suppressed the tone of dissatisfaction. "This is the chores of our Chu family."

Ye Zhechen did not answer. The only response he made was to hold on to Chu Jia’s wrist and force him to ask him to keep up with his fingers.

"Chu Jia." The father then turned to his son.. "Come here!"

A short command can be followed by a powerful pheromone oppression.

Chu Jia was rarely oppressed by his father's pheromone, but only a few times left a very uncomfortable in his memory. Now, just recalling those memories is enough to make Chu Jia tremble, and his body that has finally calmed down has started to twitch.

"I... I want to go." He turned his head and whispered to alpha.

Ye Zhechen did not respond, nor did he let go. The blood-stained cheeks were as cold as a piece of ice, no longer handsome, but it looked terrible.

The father of the beta he was looking at was also a look of murder.

The two betas are standing next to their alpha, and they are at a loss.

At this time, the ambulance doctor standing in the distance couldn't help but insert a mouth. "Cough, the wounded need to be healed, can you go to the hospital to talk about anything?"

His father under the wrath did not sit in the ambulance, and his mother clung to his son's arm all the way, not letting him approach Ye Zhechen again. In the narrow compartment space, two people who were close enough a few hours ago sat in a position on both sides of the compartment with a stretcher, and they did not say anything.