Chapter 36 Foreign Object

Inferred, more than an hour has elapsed since the injection, and the drug should have begun to work. Although Chu Jia's report does not have any special feelings, it is still necessary to test the blood components for insurance. It is not advisable to inject a strong deodorant before clarifying the ingredients.

The scale of this hospital is not as big as that of Ye Family. To do a test, you need to run up and down. It is not easy to finish the full set of tests, only to wait for the blood test to decide whether it can be injected. Chu Jia excuses to go to the bathroom and one person walked over to the debridement room.

To his surprise, the lights in the debridement room were dark and there were no one inside.

What about Ye Zhechen?

He turned and fortunately saw the nurse who had just helped prepare the medicine to rest in the opposite room.

"Your looking for an alpha that has been needle? He has already left. Two people have just arrived and said that they will send him to the hospital."

Indeed, the hospital that transferred to Ye hospital was able to receive better treatment. Although he are lost but he think that Ye Zhechen is now being looked after, Chu Jia’s heart is actually quite relieved a lot.

At this time, he felt the phone in his pocket vibrate, like a message.

It should be sent by Ye Zhechen.

He immediately reached out and touched the pocket, but before he took it out, he could see the text and was taken away by his mother who came later.

"Take your own things first!"

"But, Mom..." Chu Jia was afraid that she was ill, but he could only ask with care when she was sulking with her stomach. "Did you help me with my dad before?"

His mother’s movement paused.

"You know that if you can decisively prevent the interaction between the two children and cut off their still fragile feelings, then Chu Jia will not be marked by the alpha, he will follow his parents to the university, and then safely there. Without spending a night on the other house."

Now, everything is in chaos, and there is no way to recover it. This is because she was soft and did not make the most correct choice.

"Mom, it doesn't matter to you."

Chu Jia was the most unlucky mother to take his fault to herself. He immediately grabbed her arm. "I am not good, don't be angry with me... I know that you are all good for me. You used to be a good like dad……"

When he hadn't finished speaking, he heard something in the passage not far away. He followed the sound and saw the person he was most afraid of seeing at the moment.

His father.

"It turns out that you already know..." Alpha, middle-aged, stared at his wife, his voice low. "You two joined hands and stab at me."

For the next half minute, no one even said a word. Chu Jia feared that he would be violent again, so he couldn’t even dare to move. The corridor was quiet and terrible. Even the passers-by who had wanted to walk had detoured.

In this horrible silence, Chu Jia’s mobile phone made a new vibrating sound.

This time, the inspection report of the blood sample was sent. The results of the rapid test showed that the blood composition of Chu Jia was normal and no abnormal drug residues were detected.

The silence of terror was temporarily broken and Chu Jia took the test results to find a doctor. The doctor held his chin quiet for a few seconds and suddenly looked up and said a new possibility.