Chapter 32 Key

When he was in junior high school, he was in the Department of Physiology and Health. The "knot" was the most vocal meaning for Chu Jia.

As a necessary means to ensure the efficiency of population reproduction, "knot" is the physiological response of each functional alpha. Moreover, this phenomenon only occurs when alpha reacts to the partner pheromone, so simple self-sufficiency does not form.

In other words, "knot" is a special function that alpha evolved to ensure the success of pregnancy. If you do not use any contraceptive measures and directly engage omega. Omega's chance of conception is almost 100%.

However, this function is "almost meaningless" for a beta that is not reproductive.

Saying "almost", it is because "knot" can bring a huge pleasure, and this is what Chu Jia is experiencing at the moment.

With a few minutes of knotting, with a wave of injections, everything exceeds the limits of the body. Chu Jia’s body kept groaning, his eyes looked forward without senses, letting the darkness of the black hole swallow his consciousness.

After he come twice in a night, Chu Jia never thought that his body would become so vulnerable one day.

Consciousness gradually recovered from the ambiguity. He found himself lying in a soft duvet, sleeping next to him and his right hand was on his chest.

The sound of even and long breathing is heard in the ear, and there is a rich alpha pheromone aroma. Chu Jia carefully put a hand out of the quilt and sniffed it on the side of the nose. Yes, he is also covered with the smell of Ye Zhechen.

He is marked by the alpha around him and his pheromone should also be left on Ye Zhechen. This should be a certain degree of "owning".

Thinking of this, Chu Jia quietly turned his head and wanted to touch the side face of the person on the pillow. But when the fingertips were not touched. He heard something in the jacket pocket scattered on the bedside carpet. Two vibrations.

It is a mobile phone.

Although he don't know the exact time, he guess it is at least midnight. Who will send a message at this time?

Chu Jia groaned, and his head immediately jumped out of one of the most terrible answers.

The screen of the phone has not been extinguished. He hesitated for a moment, then carefully moved his body away from the shackles of Ye Zhechen's arm. This process is far more difficult than he thought, because every time a muscle is moved, the waist is sour as if it was run over by a carriage; and the abnormal pain behind his back reminds him of everything that happened.

From turning to the ground, he spent nearly two minutes, during which the phone vibrated again, like a silent reminder.

After all, "kick-up" is a means to continue life more efficiently. Chu Jia only took next two steps and felt that something behind his back was flowing uncontrollably along the inside of the thigh. He blushes and picks up his coat and touches the phone, while wiping it out by the light on the bedside table.

As he had expected, the text message was sent by his mother.

In fact, as long as Chu Jia is alone at home, when he arrives at midnight, his mother will always send a text message to remind him of safety at home and good night.

Only tonight, she did not know that her son was lying in the home of a classmate and was marked by another classmate.

Chu Jia replied to the text message in the most unusual tone but then did not sit back to bed. Although there is still only a darkness in the room, the glimmer of the phone has reminded him that it is time to look farther.