Chapter 56 Zhang Wei

"I want to know who I was born and why I was abandoned."

The first question raised by Chu Jia is not difficult to predict, but it is the last time Chu Luofu wants to answer. He has been silent for nearly half a minute.

"If I haven't been cheated... then there is at least one father besides me, his name is Zhang Wei."

Said that Chu Luofu paused here. In this matter, even if he are as calm as him, he need to organize his language well.

"Zhang Wei is a beta."

...Beta?!

Even in Chu's most daring fantasy, he did not really think about this possibility. Of course, at this moment, the same stranger as him is Ye Zhechen.

“A beta male is involved in breeding... thirty years ago? How is this possible...”

"At the Ju Jing Institute, nothing is impossible."

Chu Luofu interrupted their horror. "He used to be my colleague. We worked together for ten years. Later we became a researcher at the Ju Jing."

In the memory of young Chu Luofu, Zhang Wei is probably the most eccentric beta he has ever seen. During his time as a lecturer, his pale face was yellowish, and occasionally he had a yellow spot left by a reagent splash on his cheeks. When he went out, he always forgot to remove the goggles or replace the mottled white robe.

However, the weird Zhang Wei is so interesting. At that time, the young lecturers of similar ages often had a party in private. Zhang Wei’s drink was light but he was very greedy. After drunk, he would pull three or five friends to talk about life ideals and hand in progress. The research and discovery, immediately after the end of the call, fell asleep, often only by the roommates living in a teacher's apartment to help him get back.

And this roommate is Chu Luofu.

The friendship between Chu Luofu and Zhang Wei has been maintained for ten years. During the past ten years, Chu Luofu became an associate professor from the lecturer and was promoted to the youngest professor of the school.

Zhang Wei’s figure was not seen on the dinner of Chu Luofu’s rise. Chu Luofu originally thought that his temperate roommate must be busy in the laboratory. Who knows that after returning to the dormitory, he found another half of the rooms have been gone to the sky.

Zhang Wei went to Ju Jing Pharmaceutical and the other party not only proposed a high salary, but the advanced instruments and many like-minded peers in the institute are invisible temptations.

Then, at the Ju Jing Institute, Zhang Wei met Chen Yizhen, a person who might be more fanatical than him.

Chen Yizhen’s “fanaticism” is not only from the perspective of scientific mind, he is also a very small number of scientific researchers who have political ideas at the same time. Like a drop of ink, Zhang Wei is quickly infected in some ways, such as white paper.

"A glimpse is a very aggressive beta-rights contender. He thinks this is a world of unfairness. All the betas must be united and break through the shackles with their own strength. The purpose of his ongoing research is to let the beta Men have the same ability to conceive as women."

When he and Chu Luofu communicated with each other through the Internet, Zhang Wei mentioned his boyfriend's "fanatic" thoughts and his quirky experiments more than once. Sometimes he was amazed, but more often he was worried.

His worries also caused Chu Luofu’s concern. Alpha has suggested that he give up his work at Ju Jing more than once and return to the university to continue his quiet teaching career.