Chapter 58 Have You?

Everyone is here, and the two alphas that talked about things came back from the smoking room. When everyone took a seat, the cold dish and hot dishes began to be sent continuously. Because everyone is familiar with each other and can no longer be familiar with it, and even if they are still intimate with each other, there is not much to say about the guest, but instead they ask the two people's specific plans in the future.

First of all, Chu Jia made it clear that there will be no wedding, whether Chinese or Western. Because he thinks that the two big men don't have to be so fancy, especially Ye Zhechen's recent work is not enough to pay more attention to this ritual process.

"It’s the squad leader who doesn’t want to wear a wedding dress.” When he finished, Ye Zhechen added it seriously.

Yesterday at noon, Chu Jia’s younger brother and sister did say that if the brother really wants to get married, he would like to see him wearing a wedding dress anyway. Chu Jia is afraid of it, and even the wedding ceremony is vetoed together.

"I just want to wear it if I don't want to wear it." Jun Ran squeezed his eyes at Ye Zhechen. "If he doesn't want to wear it, you will let him wear it at home."

Chu Jia took a second to understand what he meant, and his face coughed a little bit. He said, "Don't take me as a joke."

Here, Chen Dongru also whispered to Qin Chuan next to him. "If we get married, I don't wear a wedding dress, I want to wear it myself."

"Good." Qin Chuan smiled and grabbed his lover. "When we are getting married, we must first ask your fans who promised not to agree."

"Take them, they are not married to them!" Chen Dongru is up with a temper. "I can't be confused, can I sneak with you for a lifetime?"

Speaking of this, he turned his head and coughed twice, and frowned at his stomach.

Qin Chuan immediately asked. "How, uncomfortable?"

"Some... maybe it’s a bad stomachache. It’s okay.”

The two people whispered this, and the topic over there has been transferred from the wedding to the honeymoon.

Marriage is a must, but only after Ye Zhechen has finished this period of time, the two will go to the islands in the tropics to relax. Next year, two people may consider changing a larger house, going out at least once a year, and then adopting a child on the fifth anniversary of the marriage.

"Don't you think about giving birth to oneself?" Lin Junshi suddenly asked. "As long as Ye Zhechen's research has progressed, this should not be difficult."

"In the future, I will talk about it later."

 Chu Jia smiled and asked him in turn. "Today, you came over with a bodyguard, what happened?"

"The recent situation is a bit nervous. There is an old man with a myocardial infarction in the south, and may have to shuffle." The person answered it as usual. "And the moment will take over the family business, and several people will follow."

He can see that Lin Junshi is very dissatisfied with this arrangement, and the expression seems to be more gloomy than usual. In the usual, his unhappiness has long been seen in the eyes of Jun Ran, but this time there is no reaction in beta.

Instead, Qin Chuan on the side asked the topic: "Speaking of Ye Zhechen's research, is there something going on in the Ju Jing?"

“One thing,” Jun Ran took a sip of red wine. “They cracked some data packets and found that the research project of Ju Jing is far richer than we thought. It is expected that the second batch of unpacking data will be released in a few days. The core project is not in our hands."