Chapter 40 Break up

A few hours before the "dating", Chu Jia slowly cleaned himself. After eating breakfast, he took Amy and sat on the side window of the living room to look outside.

The warmth outside the house is bright, and even if you open the window, you won't feel the cold. Amy lie on the owner's knees and basking on the thick fluff on her belly. Chu Jia reached for a hand, and the cigarette addiction suddenly came up.

Learning to smoke is still a high school thing. The original cigarette is not the exclusive equipment of the young and old. For many years, Chu Jia has never tried to quit smoking, but he will not smoke in front of his family or colleagues.

The tin-made cigarette case was given for the birthday of last year, and the lighter was a gift from Qin Chuan. These two betas have been in contact with him for many years, and friendship has increased and extended to more in-depth areas.

Chu Jia ignited a light smoke, and spurted the smoke out of the window. Over there, across a narrow food street is the university gate. The students are coming out in twos and threes, and look at it from time to time.

It was a face full of vigor and carefreeness. It was the envy of the greenhouse flowers that had not experienced the erosion of the wind and frost.

Nearly ten years have passed and the social structure is still undergoing further changes.

With the death of the elderly, the birth of babies, and the overall improvement of overall fertility. In the middle of last year, the beta population fell to less than one-third of the total population for the first time. Alpha replaces beta as the largest population.

In fact, in several high-welfare countries in northern Europe, even the gender conversion surgery of beta fetuses has been considered for inclusion in national medical benefits.

Perhaps in a few decades, there will be no beta in that country. All that remains is alpha and omega, and humanity has returned to the ancient era of legends where there are only two genders.

On the other hand, in a country that is extremely poor and backward on the planet, ruled by war and plague, a strange disease is spreading. This disease only infects humans whose external gender is male, making omega completely loss of fertility and greatly reduce the success rate of alpha fertility.

Some people call this disease "Shaliye", which means the killing angel sent by God to punish humanity. Extreme religious believers even believe that there is a hand in the middle of the world that is in control of the total number of human beings. The advancement of science and technology medicine has become the cause of the "Shaliye".

It is rare to stand with them and the human rights fighters of the beta population. Faced with the increasingly severe population crisis, many people have begun to realize that if they continue to live numbly, they will only have more serious discrimination and even perish.

A cigarette quickly reached the end, and Chu Jia annihilated the cigarette butt in the portable ashtray before the ash touched the ground. This ashtray has been used for almost ten years, and it is still clean.

Unless special circumstances, Chu Jia will carefully clean the ashes, remove soot and stains, finally dry the water stains before going to sleep every night. It can be said that this is what he cherishes most.

"I told him that you learned to smoke. He gave me this stuff in the next day."

When Jun Ran handed this ashtray to Chu Jia, he said it.

After graduating from high school, Ye Zhechen was thrown abroad to study medicine, and he heard that he have never returned since. When the two people agreed to go to college together, work together, and live together forever, all these vows of youth will eventually become empty.