Chapter 38 The First Part is Finished

Chu Jia seems to be a potted plant, quietly placed in a corner of the room. From sunrise to sunset, to the water mist rising on the riverside and from the gap between the sliding doors of the balcony, there was no half-step. There was still a breakfast prepared by his mother on the table. When he was extremely hungry, he ate one. The remaining two were kept intact and remained in the position of his father and mother.

If he are really abandoned, there is at least something to think about.

When he thought of it, he smiled silly, and suddenly felt that his heart was not so sad.

On the first day, his mobile phone occasionally sounded several times. He heard the sound and probably knew where the mobile phone was hidden but did not answer it. Because he was afraid of bad news from there.

If everything is safe, then one day, his mother will open the door in front of him and smile gently and walk in from the outside.

With such a strange thought, he closed his eyes on the sofa.

At about six or seven in the evening, he made a very strange dream, a scented dream.

It is the smell of fried chicken wings and French fries in the fast food restaurant at the back door of the school. It is not a taste at all, but now it is only a little floating to make him coveted and unable to contain it. Chu Jia opened his eyes from the dream and found that the aroma also floated out of the dream, and it was filled in a deserted room.

There was a man sitting on the sofa beside him, cocking his legs, holding a half-eaten burger in his hand.

"Jun Ran? How did you get in?"

"Looking for someone to unlock." The beautiful man who is beta is taken for granted. "Reassured, there will be no traces. If you say such security, you can't do it. What if those people make a comeback?"

Having said that, he pointed to the paper bag on the coffee table.. "Give it to you."

Chu Jia did not ask and asked. "How did you find me?"

"It is not difficult to check the industry under a person's name, and I don't have to visit myself."

"I have forgotten that your home is a gangster." Chu Jia sighed. "Then you should know about my family."

"Your mom is fine." After eating the burger, he licked his fingers. "Your dad has been in the door of the ICU, he really forgot you."

Chu Jia smiled and did not speak.

"You really don't want to eat?" Suddenly picked up the paper bag and swayed in front of his eyes, then opened a fries on his mouth.

"By the way, Ye Zhechen is going to be punished. He screamed at three alphas yesterday, you all know. He himself is not hurt, his aunt is going crazy, he is trying to settle, and he is still discussing if they have to transfer him."

This sentence finally gave Chu Jia a slight glimpse, which seems to be the first time he heard about Ye Zhechen's parents.

Yes, his father’s words are not wrong. He and Ye Zhechen are just high school students who need parents to shade. What is the vow of the sea and the stone, what promises to be together forever, think that it is the magnificent voyage of the sea. In fact, it is just the water in the bathtub.

"So smart." He smiled. "I have to go."

"Go to the field for surgery." Jun Ran said that he had already heard the details of the Christmas Eve case from Qin Chuan. "The craniotomy is to shave the hair."

Chu Jia still smiled and did not answer.

Jun Ran chewed a few times with the French fries, and suddenly put down the paper bag, sighed a long breath.