Chapter 55 Chu Luofu

At the end of the day, Ye Zhechen was still hand-picked by Chu Jia. Although he was not as handsome as a dream, he was still more than enough to lead the parents.

Ye Zhechen very much enjoys the service of shaving his head by Chu Jia, but in order to prevent the hair from flying for the next day, the lover's efforts are wasted, and the whole night is not dare to turn over and only the pain of lying down... It can only go swallow in the stomach.

At 9 o'clock on Saturday morning, after almost half an hour's drive, they pressed the doorbell on time with a big bag and greeted them with two footsteps.

"Brother!", "Chu Jia, gege!"

The twins born to Omega's stepmother are the age of the demolition, and they all show the goodwill of the unrelated brother. His sister's little love is an alpha, and her temper is more lively. When he open the door, he hug Chu Jia's legs and let go.

The omega brother who came later was a little quieter. At first glance, he saw Ye Zhechen standing behind Chu Jia.

Ye Zhechen felt that he had tried very hard to pretend to be a friendly one, but why the two little child in front of him still looked like a vigilant look, and they erected their ears and tails. Can he say that he have to smile more clearly?

Alpha, who had never had a child since ten years ago, was distressed. He heard the smile in front of him and introduced it. "Xiao Ai, Xiao Le, this is Ye Big Brother, Your brother likes."

"Ye Big Brother is good."

The two little child listened to the words of Chu Jia, greeting high and low, and then looked up and down to see what they were holding.

"Ami?"

"At Ye Big Brother."

Chu Jia turned to give Ye Zhechen a look, and alpha immediately placed the pet out bag on the back on the ground. The two little screams and pulled the zipper, and the innocent cat who followed the owner came into his arms.

At this time, the omega stepmother who heard the sound rushed over.

The brother likes, is it the brother's husband, or the brother's wife?

This somewhat difficult question has become the focus of debate after Xiao Le and Xiao Ai. They asked Chu Jia, Chu Jia laughed and did not answer; they then asked Ye Zhechen, Ye Zhechen just wanted to speak and suddenly felt that his answer to the owner of this home must not listen.

Although his stepmother did not know the news that Ye Zhechen was coming, she had seen the alpha pheromone smell in the hospital, so it is not so surprising now.

She invited two people to sit down in the living room. The coffee table was pre-filled with fruits and snacks. It can be seen that this woman really worked very hard to manage this embarrassing mother-child relationship.

Chu Jia asked Ye Zhechen to sit beside him and briefly introduced his identity and origins. There is not much to say about the relationship between the two. Anyway, the stepmother has already seen the hands they gripped from the door.

There is a lively variety show on the TV opposite the sofa. Of course, no one really cares, especially Chu Jia, who has turned around and looked for the owner.

"Your dad, he has a meeting tomorrow, and he is still reading the speech in the study room. You will wait a minute."

This excuse may be true for others, but in the past two decades, Chu Jia has long been accustomed to his father.

"No, let's go find him now."

The study is at the end of the corridor connecting the living room, where the sun is not shining, as quiet as a dark room.