Chapter 19 Discrimination

Editor:drowningAbbys

In the end, Chu Jia still did not accept Chen Dongru's platinum tie clip and the omega disappointedly left. Before leaving, he also said that his door was always open for Chu Jia. These words was certainly heard by Ye Zhechen, who is separated by a walkway but in the face of other students in the classroom, he did not use his actions once again to declare his exclusive right to the class leader.

The morning class was spent in plain. At lunch time, after a little hesitation, Chu Jia ordered a steamed squid and took the plate. He walked to Ye Zhechen, who was still sitting in his old position.

"Can I sit here?" he asked verbally, but his body had already sat down.

Ye Zhechen used chopsticks to pick the fish in the plate and asked without lifting his head. "Aren't you afraid of being seen?"

"There are many people here so it shouldn’t matter.”

Chu Jia looked around and there were students who ate together in two's and three's. In such a big environment, it would be less awkward for them to sit together and eat together. However, despite sitting together, there is nothing to say between the two, only frowning together to deal with the common enemy, fish.

When the fish belly meat on the plate was close to the powder, Ye Zhechen finally said another sentence: "You write a list."

"What?" Chu Jia thought he didn't hear clearly.. "What list?"

"The one who said who like me is you and the one who is afraid of being known by others is also you. It is better to write a list and say clearly what can be done and what can't be done."

Chu Jia realized that Ye Zhechen was still thinking about this morning.

"I'm sorry." He sincerely apologized. "I didn't mean to push you away. I just worried that our classmates and teachers would know about us. Then pass it on to my parents' ears, so the trouble would be big."

"What's the trouble?" Ye Zhechen didn't think so. "Or do you plan to live like this forever?"

"Isn't this the step that has to be said yet? Everything is forewarned and there must be a process of better preparation."

This sentence was coined by Chu Jia for a whole Sunday. He thought he could explain his problem of using deodorant perfectly. However, an answer can only correspond to one question and Ye Zhechen's question is more than that.

"How long do you think it will take to go to that 'step'?"

Chu Jia really did not think about this. What step is the “step”? When the relationship between two people develops, it is possible to courageously announce to the world with the determination to give up everything; even if there is no blessing and help, it is still steadily going on.

The question that followed was even more profound. He and Ye Zhechen, they can only get to this point.

He suddenly remembered the sentence that he answered to Chen Dongru this morning:

"Beta is not so good. You can still see your future and I don't know what it will be in the future."

On the afternoon of the same day, Chu Jia originally wanted to find Ye Zhechen when he was in class. He wanted to question him about "the step." However, a sudden episode interrupted his plan and attracted his attention.

It should be said that the attention of the whole school and even the city has been attracted.

Some time ago, they were in the dark corners of the city. They specially applied drugs to the lone omega and the gangs who forced him to enter the estrus period were wiped out by the police. What is surprising is that, unlike the usual criminal gangs of ABO, the six criminal gangs are all beta and five of them are even under the age of sixteen.