Chapter 62 Gunshot

Regarding the work of Chen Dongru in the next year, the broker clearly stated that all activities will be cancelled after the discovery and will do his best to conceal the pregnancy.

After nearly an hour's drive, Chu Jia escorted Chen Dongru back to Chen's villa in the suburbs. It is located in a remote, quiet environment, very suitable for sickness or a fetus.

After learning that his son had an accident, Chen Dongru’s father and mother had already arrived at the villa. The mother of the male omega saw his son’s languid look sore and tears, and he wished to return the person to his stomach.

Chen Dongru introduced Chu Jia to his parents and said, "This is the senior who refused to accept the platinum tie clip that year." His father soon remembered the matter ten years ago and then sighed long.

"If it was dongru, it would be nice to be with you."

Chu Jia did not know how to respond, only smiled slyly and raised his hand to help the glasses on the nose, so that the wedding ring on the ring finger had the opportunity to declare its existence.

If Ye Zhechen did not rent a hive for tutoring, he might not have the chance to know Chen Dongru. And the fate of this omega may have been changed.

From this perspective, between him and Chen Dongru, there will never be more in-depth development.

After entrusting omega to his loved ones, Chu Jia returned to the city by the agent's car. He is going to the hospital underground parking lot to get his car back, waiting for the busy Ye Zhechen of the institute to get off work, and the two people go home together.

The time is 4:40 in the afternoon and it is still far from six o'clock. Nothing to do, Chu Jia bought a travel magazine in the newsstand to find a place to pass the time, by the way to see if there is a honeymoon location to choose from. However, the magazine seal did not open, and the phone in his pocket ringed.

Calling the phone was a strange number. After being rejected, he was still persevering. Chu Jia took a few doubts to connect the phone, but did not expect to hear the familiar voice.

"Where are you... Is there any place for me to avoid it for a while?"

The sound of Jun Ran sounded a bit tired, the background sound was very noisy, and the simple judgment should be made from the public telephone booth on the street.

Chu Jia’s intuition was not good. He quickly asked the location, and he did not care to greet Ye Zhechen. He drove the car and rushed over.

The dusk of the early spring was very cold. Chu Jia arrived at the agreed small street and tried to dial the number. After five or six seconds, the ringtone was faintly passed from the other side of the street.

Jun Ran was sitting in the telephone booth. He only wore a thin set of home clothes, and he was barefooted, but his expression was still calm, ignoring the curious passers-by who came and went outside the glass wall.

Chu Jia quickly walked over and took off his coat and put it on Jun Ran.. "How did you become like this?"

"Isn't this obvious?"

Jun Ran can still laugh. "This is a runaway from home, escaped from the trunk of the family, except for a few steel G children, nothing else to take, can only come to vote relatives."

It is obviously unscientific to live directly in Chu Jia's home. Lin Junshi may find his door in minutes. But it is not difficult to find a temporary placement point near the school for him.

Chu Jia’s car was parked about twenty or thirty meters across the street, and it took a few minutes to cross a sidewalk. But because he was barefooted, Chuga asked him to wait in the same place, and he dropped his car and carried it.