Chapter 45 Reunion

There may not be so many coincidences in the world. The banner hanging on the wall told Chu Jia that the doctor who was going to see him was not Ye Zhechen. Even more unfortunately, the doctor is undergoing a debridement and suture operation, which will take another few minutes to come out.

The nurse on duty in the clinic asked if he needed to change to another clinic. Chu Jia thought about it and said no.

It may be a little while, perhaps because of the higher heating temperature in the hospital, the medicinal properties in the body are still shaking in uneasiness.

Ian's medicine in the wine is not heavy and can only play a part in helping. Even so, Chu Jia still has no confidence that he will not be discovered by doctors. Taking advantage of the waiting time, he went to the vending machine in the hall to buy a can of Coke, hoping that the cold drink could lower the temperature.

After the crisp coin-operated sound, the red and blue coke cans fell. He sat back in the chair again, trying to hold the jar with his legs and open it with one hand. Unfortunately, the force is not even enough, the Coke cans smashed to one side, then slipped from the knees and rolled away.

This is really... how much is it today?

Chu Jia smiled and prepared to get up and chase the can. Just at this time, a doctor wearing a white robe came from the other side of the corner, bending over and rolling the aluminum can that rolled to his feet.

The doctor took the coke in his hand and glanced at it, looking up the owner again, but in the next second, his gaze steadily stagnated.

The same stagnation is also Chu Jia, they are standing in the corridors ten steps away from each other.

No words, no movements, as if standing alone in this way, they have exhausted all the luck in their lives.

After more than ten seconds of silence, the man in white robe finally took a step. He walked faster and faster, and finally ran to Chu Jia.

"...Squad leader!" he said in a lower voice than he did ten years ago. "...is it really you?!"

"……Yes."

Chu Jia’s heart twitched with the corners of his mouth, as if to laugh, but it looked very bitter.

Ye Zhechen’s character seems to have not changed for ten years. After calling out a “squad leader”, he fell silent. But the hands kept on, and the blink of an eye had touched the cheek of beta.

Contact, first from the glasses that he is stranger to. The fingertips were gently positioned on the frame, then slid to the temple above, confirming that the wound from the ashtray ten years ago did not leave a scar.

Then, the finger crossed the temples all the way down, climbed the cheekbones, slipped over the cheeks, and held down the slightly curled corners of the mouth.

As if blind people who have lost sight, they urgently need to prove each other's existence in the most direct way.

Chu Jia did not resist, quietly felt the gentleness of alpha's fingertips swimming on his face. When this feeling stopped, he was pressed tightly into a solid and warm chest.

Ye Zhechen seems to be throwing him into his bones!

......

The squeezing right hand came with a severe tingling, and Chu Jia snorted low and took a half step back. Ye Zhechen bowed his head and found that he had left a half-blooded handprint on his white robe.

"Your hands?!"

"The glass is drawn." Chu Jia only said half of the facts. "I just heard the nurse said that I might have to stitch."