Chapter 47 Ring

The fragrance of roses has never been so strong, sweet and fascinating.

Sitting on the hospital bed, Chu Jia looked at the alpha holding the bouquet in front of him.

Not only the bouquet, but the man's right hand slowly opened, and he did not know when he had hidden a ring in his hand, and it seemed to be the one that he personally took from Chu Jia last night.

... no.

Chu Jia’s fake ring was soaked in the soap box for a long time, not only the black and hoarse color, but also the fake diamonds embedded in it. Look carefully, although this style of Ye Zhechen's hand is exactly the same, but the ring is smooth and new, and a few diamonds are also flashing, obviously all of them are high quality.

It took him a long time to understand what was going on. "This is only one night... How did you get it?"

"This night is long enough." Ye Zhechen replied.

"...Yeah, the night is indeed long enough." Chu Jia took the bouquet from Ye Zhechen with one hand, but did not pick up the shining ring.

"I also hope to be with you forever. But it is not the time to talk about it."

“Why?” Ye Zhechen asked. “You said you wouldn’t care about your parents...”

"But it's not just my parents who need to think about it, right?" Chu Jia also looked at him.

"Humans have an instinct to survive. When they drown, they often desperately grab everything that can be caught around them. Even the people who come to rescue are sinking together. And when two people are drowning at the same time, people may It will be us, you and me, who will meet the bodies they hold together in the lower reaches of the river."

It seems that the next thing the lover wants to say, Ye Zhechen's expression is gradually stiffening, but he is no longer the high school student of the tyrannical self ten years ago, at least maintaining the apparent calm.

Chu Jia continued. "We have been in the water for ten years. It is not surprising that we can easily re-engage each other and can't wait to hold each other. But in fact, many of these decades have changed... I am no longer when we were in high school student who didn't dare to take a hand with you, and you are the future owner of this hospital. Don't mention me here, will your family promise you to interact with a beta?"

"I have my own way, this is not to worry about you." Ye Zhechen felt that his ability was questioned.

Knowing that the strong temper of alpha came up again, Chu Jia did not argue, reaching out and gently stroking his cheek.

"If you don't want me to worry... maybe you shouldn't stay with me."

Ye Zhechen’s face became irony at the moment he heard the sentence. He couldn’t help but want to speak, but Chu Jia had already grabbed his mouth first.

"I lost my mother for ten years, walked out of the family, learned not to care about anything. Now if I will worry about it... it is for you. Because I care about you, I hope you can have a happy life. Instead of being involved in the beta gray world with me."

Ye Zhechen’s face gradually eased with the words of Chu Jia.

"Too late."

He responded vaguely and kissed the palm of his lover. "Our world has long been mixed. If you are not confident enough to make me happy, then at least until I am happy, Stay with me."

Chu Jia’s heart hurts.. “Don’t you think this sentence is cruel?”

"In any case, you don't even care about yourself." After saying this, Ye Zhechen got up and kissed the lips of beta.